Favourite Movie Quote

sh0ttie

whats your favourite movie quote

Hank Evans: Vagiclean," huh? What's the matter, honey? Little extra cheese on the taco?

Mrs. Bittman: Excuse me?

Hank Evans: No, excuse me. There's no tag on this.

[grabs microphone]

Hank Evans: Price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. I repeat: price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. That's Vagiclean. We've got a customer down here with a full-on fallopian fungus. She's baking a loaf of bread and I think it's sourdough

Guest BigThompers

Butch: You okay?

Marsellus: Naw man. I'm pretty fuckin' far from okay.

Butch: What now?

Marsellus: What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

Butch: You okay?

Marsellus: Naw man. I'm pretty fuckin' far from okay.

Butch: What now?

Marsellus: What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

You filthy pervert.

What ever Scarface said, for example:

Dat chick he's with – she like me.

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

This town like a great big pussy jus' waitin' to get fucked

saved the best to last..."You wanna play rough? OK, say hello to my little friend

Listen. And understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

Listen. And understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

father_dougal_150x150.jpg

Out of Africa?

Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it.

:):crylaughin::icon_lol:

Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it.

That was you at the 2006 summer 5-a-side in your kimono trouser suit. And vole skin brogues.

That was you at the 2006 summer 5-a-side in your kimono trouser suit. And vole skin brogues.

:lol: You're the one who actually turned up at a piss-up in brothel-creeper brogues. :lol:

"How do you know she is a witch?"

"Well, she turned me into a newt! ............... I got better..."

Now take your big stick, and your boyfriend, and go find a bus to catch.

How can the same shit happen to the same guy twice?