N'Zogbia: I am happy to stay at United

smoggeordie

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best player we have, by some distance.

Class act again tonight. Looks like he is maturing into a class central midfielder.

Steady on!

Agreed about him being our best player though. Duff was cracking on the wing, also.

Class act again tonight. Looks like he is maturing into a class central midfielder.

What ????

you mean he's not a leftback ? :nufc:

could he be the creative central midfiielder we've been looking for? i think keegan will really galvanise the likes of duff, viduka and owen. i can see us putting a few past bolton on saturday. first time i've been confident of getting a result ahead of a game in a couple of years i reckon

Guest Patrokles
could he be the creative central midfiielder we've been looking for? i think keegan will really galvanise the likes of duff, viduka and owen. i can see us putting a few past bolton on saturday. first time i've been confident of getting a result ahead of a game in a couple of years i reckon

Quotes to the contrary in his book. :nufc:

What does he say in his book?

Guest Patrokles

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...amp;ito=newsnow

Well if he doesn't like it, he can close the door on his way out.

1st one out then!

indeed he is.

he's been the best player at the club since Bellamy was kicked out. Shame a lot of people thought we would be better off without Bellamy..........

indeed he is.

he's been the best player at the club since Bellamy was kicked out. Shame a lot of people thought we would be better off without Bellamy..........

Fuck that. Fuck this. Fuck Bellamy. Fuck you.

indeed he is.

fuck you too.

If you think we have ever been better off without Bellamy since we sold him, you're a tosser mate.

indeed he is.

fuck you too.

If you think we have ever been better off without Bellamy since we sold him, you're a tosser mate.

I think everyone is bored with the argument...if it is n fact up for debate anyway.....

indeed he is.

fuck you too.

Never said that at all. Just drop the fucking Bellamy act.

A whole new era at NUFC began today, stop dwelling on spineless pricks like him.

indeed he is.

fuck you too.

I think everyone is bored with the argument...if it is n fact up for debate anyway.....

probably. But tossers like "tribal" should by now have realised this ...

indeed he is.

fuck you too.

A whole new era at NUFC began today, stop dwelling on spineless pricks like him.

for Standing up to Souness and telling him he was a prick ?

The only player that did ?

:nufc:

what a blind fool you are. Show me our league positions and performances since Souness kicked out the "cancer" and I just might agree with you

indeed he is.

fuck you too.

what a blind fool you are. Show me our league positions and performances since Souness kicked out the "cancer" and I just might agree with you

READ THIS POST CAREFULLY SPACCASHIT

I NEVER SAID WE WERE BETTER / WORSE WITHOUT BELLAMY, MY ORIGINAL POST WHICH CONTAINED "FUCK THIS, FUCK YOU, FUCK OFF" WAS A SUGGESTION NOT TO DRAG UP A COMPLETLEY IRRELEVANT SUBJECT. BELLAMY IS THE PAST, FORGET IT.

indeed he is.

fuck you too.

READ THIS POST CAREFULLY SPACCASHIT

I NEVER SAID WE WERE BETTER / WORSE WITHOUT BELLAMY, MY ORIGINAL POST WHICH CONTAINED "FUCK THIS, FUCK YOU, FUCK OFF" WAS A SUGGESTION NOT TO DRAG UP A COMPLETLEY IRRELEVANT SUBJECT. BELLAMY IS THE PAST, FORGET IT.

I said that zoggy is the best player at the club since Bellamy was kicked out. I can't see whats wrong with it.

You may think someone else has been the best player at the club for the last few years, but I think its about time you grew up a little bit instead of posting this absolute rubbish such as what you have here.