N'Zogbia: I am happy to stay at United

smoggeordie

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he really wants to go then let him though not for less than £8m. If we don't get that and he still wants to strop then he can rot in the reserves for a while, as Keegan says, he still has 3 years left on his contract, the club is holding all the cards.

If he really wants to go then let him though not for less than £8m. If we don't get that and he still wants to strop then he can rot in the reserves for a while, as Keegan says, he still has 3 years left on his contract, the club is holding all the cards.

Good fee and he can go. Any flim flam and it's the reserves. It's easy this management lark ya kna. :D

Guest Patrokles

Good fee and he can go. Any flim flam and it's the reserves. It's easy this management lark ya kna. :D

Except that N'Zogbia is a sulker and his attitude isn't going to improve if he's put into the reserves, in addition to the fact that his value diminishes over time.

Except that N'Zogbia is a sulker and his attitude isn't going to improve if he's put into the reserves, in addition to the fact that his value diminishes over time.

Yup, but it might stop anyone else thinking about behaving in the same way should they decide to leave.

Yup, but it might stop anyone else thinking about behaving in the same way should they decide to leave.

We run the risk of losing a sizeable profit on him though. I get what you're saying and I think it's a good idea in theory but when we could make £8million or such for a player that doesn't want to be here, it's probably best to flog him while that value is still there. N'Zogbia will definately sell at this point. We should use the reserves for a plodder like Emre.

Let's face it, on occasion Zoggy has shown some excellent performences but lacks consistancy. He has on occasion shown lots of potential but again lacks cosistancy.

I can't help but think that Allardyce may have stunted his growth somewhat by playing him out of position so many times at left-bacl when Enrique was there to be used.

It's fairly obvious that Zoggy has some baggage he carries like his attitude and personna which for him appears to be a consistant minus point.

The fact that we have Duff & Milner who can play on the left flank, and the fact that wor Kevin seems to be favouring the 4-4-3 system, plus the fact we can expect new players coming in, then perhaps Zoggy should be allowed to leave if that's what he and his agent want.

As he has 3 years left on his contract there will be no problem getting a transfer fee for him which will off-set some of the money we are hoping Ashly is prepared to spend in the transfer market.

I'd prefer The Keegmeister to put his arm round Charles, get him to commit to the team. I don't think that the minute someone shows unrest we should hound them out of the door. It's a little counter-productive iyam

I'd prefer The Keegmeister to put his arm round Charles, get him to commit to the team. I don't think that the minute someone shows unrest we should hound them out of the door. It's a little counter-productive iyam

It's not the first time he's had the pet-lip on though is it?

It's the first time we can use the "Look at the progress we've made in this short time, let's see how things go next season, if at January you're still happy to give up then we can readdress this."