N'Zogbia: I am happy to stay at United

smoggeordie

Is it like the shrine Helga has in Hey Arnold?

Jed's in Partridge tbh.

Tom walking around his house wearing an N'Zogbia mask is quite a frightening thought!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's mad like how much hype The Zog gets from certain corners, I think he is a canny prospect, but mainly due to how starved we have been of both any sort of attacking flair and decent caliber youth products coming through, his abilities to seem to get over exaggerated.

And he's only saying this now Spurs aren't interested.

Exactumon. Personally, I think N'Zogbia is another one of these knackers who listens to his agent all the time.

Guest alex

That said, he's got that magic 'ingredient x' (a bit like Brown Ale) where he can produce something special and get the crowd on their feet.

And that goal he scored against the Mackems was class.

If he stays, I hope he isn't living off that goal for the next five or six years.

I posted a while ago my suggestion that Zog is like a slightly better Lua Lua. He really needs to develop further imo.

It's mad like how much hype The Zog gets from certain corners, I think he is a canny prospect, but mainly due to how starved we have been of both any sort of attacking flair and decent caliber youth products coming through, his abilities to seem to get over exaggerated.

And he's only saying this now Spurs aren't interested.

Exactumon. Personally, I think N'Zogbia is another one of these knackers who listens to his agent all the time.

Which is even more worrying given who his agent is. :cuppa:

It would be nice if we could go through the summer without losing any of our decent or even half decent players for a change, maybe then we'd end up with a good sized squad again one day!

He's definitely yet to fullfill the potential i think he has, but he has pace and can make things happen and we have few players like that as it is, so i would really want him to stay.

I'm not saying pace is everything, but its vital to have some in your team and its something we tend to lack, and hitting teams on the break is something all the top sides can do quickly and effectively.