N'Zogbia: I am happy to stay at United

smoggeordie

BREAKING NEWS!

As we type this, we see that scumsack agent Willie McKay has been on the blower to Sky Sports News.

One of his clients is Charles N'Zogbia, who McKay claims is wanted by Spurs, and hey! Look at that - Charles/Willie is keen on the move/signing-on fee.

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8...3095810,00.html

Owner Willie McKay would be "delighted" to give Kieren Fallon the opportunity of embarking upon a new career as a trainer.

McKay has advertised for a handler to take over the lease at Martin Grange Stables near Doncaster as Danny Murphy's contract has expired.

While Fallon does not yet hold a trainer's licence, McKay told the Daily Mail: "I don't think someone like Kieren Fallon should take a back seat in anyone else's operation. He has enough image to be his own man. He has a million people calling him offering support."

He added: "He is a genius with horses and it would be a tragedy if he wasn't given a second chance."

Jockey Fallon was last Friday banned for 18 months after failing a drugs test for a second time in France last summer.

His position as number-one rider to the Coolmore operation was also given to Johnny Murtagh on Tuesday.

"There are plenty of ways this could be sorted," added McKay.

"We could employ someone with a trainer's licence while Kieren gets his own.

"I would be delighted to lease my yard to him if that's what he wants - I have plenty of backroom staff."

Fallon, who visited McKay's yard on Monday, is awaiting an appeal hearing against the worldwide riding ban he received after testing positive for a banned substance at Deauville in August 2007.

http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5hH...tQiI2KWEx7PAIsw

I guess they're different Mckays.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id be well fucked off if that happened like. Hopefully we can turn things around enough to show this is place he should be.

Leaving it until the last day of the window suggests to me he's just testing the water with Newcastle about an improved contract. If he really wanted to go, why not say something when the window opened?

The club should simply stop dealing with this absolute fucking cunt, if players want to sign for us or renew their contracts then we should insist that they don't use him as their agent. It'd save us trouble in the long run.

Conisdering hes our most attacking midfielder he still has a criminal lack of goals. Concentrate on your own game twatface before angling for a move!

Bit harsh considering he's played left back most of the season.

Got to have been dispiriting thinking Keegan was going to push him forward , only to be left back again.

Conisdering hes our most attacking midfielder he still has a criminal lack of goals. Concentrate on your own game twatface before angling for a move!

Bit harsh considering he's played left back most of the season.

Got to have been dispiriting thinking Keegan was going to push him forward , only to be left back again.

Apart from that, is he a more attacking midfielder than Duff or Milner? No, he's just better than them.

Dont get me started on those 2! Duff, despite what people are saying on here, is so far off form its not funny!

'Run to the by line, cross, oh no i cant cross on my right foot!!! Il do a step over and then cross on my left. . . . bugger he telegraphed it, what am I going to do now? Shit!!!! Hes taken the ball off me!'

Repeat throughout match

However, Tottenham have moved to reject the reports saying they have made no move for the French Under 21 international. The news will come as a boost to Newcastle fans as N'Zogbia has been one of their best performers in a below-par campaign to date.

Spuds just confirmed theyre not interested in signing him. Looks like Shit stirring by Mckay again

There's two types of agent - ones who have their clients interests as a priority and ones who just see £££££. He's amongst the worst of the latter.

The club should simply stop dealing with this absolute fucking cunt, if players want to sign for us or renew their contracts then we should insist that they don't use him as their agent. It'd save us trouble in the long run.

:icon_lol:

Completely agree.

Spurs Confirm: No Move For N'Zogbia

Sky Sports News reports that Tottenham Hotspur will not be making an offer for Newcastle United ace Charles N'Zogbia...

French U-21 international Charles N'Zogbia will not be moving to White Hart Lane on deadline day.

The Newcastle United winger was thought to be a target for Spurs, but the London club have now denied their interest in the man who arrived at St. James' from Le Havre Youths in 2004.

N'Zogbia's agent had previously claimed that Juande Ramos' side were intent on making a bid, but this appears to be unfounded.

N'Zogbia, 21, made his first team breakthrough in 2004, although he did not become a Toon Army regular until 2005-06. He is under contract until 2012.

Steve Michaels, Goal.com

Spuds just confirmed theyre not interested in signing him. Looks like Shit stirring by Mckay again

There's two types of agent - ones who have their clients interests as a priority and ones who just see £££££. He's amongst the worst of the latter.

There's ONE type of agent, and it's the latter - there's just some that are a bit more subtle in the methods they use.

• 1 month later...

Newcastle manager Kevin Keegan is adamant he will not be letting unsettled midfielder Charles N'Zogbia leave St James' Park without a fight.

Tottenham are understood to have their eye on N'Zogbia, who is under contract in the North East until 2011, and it is believed the 21-year-old was close to a January switch to White Hart Lane.

Keegan takes his troops to Spurs in the Premier League on Sunday and ahead of the clash the Magpies boss admits he must convince N'Zogbia his future lies with Newcastle, but insists he will not be allowing the Frenchman to leave without his say-so.

"I still see it the same," Keegan told the Shields Gazette. "We have from now until the end of the season.

Three-year deal

"His future lies here for as long as we want because he's got a three-year contract.

"I told him to get his head down and work hard and then we would come back to that at the end of the season.

"That's the promise I made him, and that's what we'll do. That has not changed."

N'Zogbia joined Newcastle from Le Havre in 2004, but he has been forced to play a number of games out of position at left-back this season and he has begun the last two games under Keegan on the bench.

i think n'zogbia should start ahead of barton or geremi in the current formation but keegan is probably right not to change things while we're winning. he should definitely be given a new contract....one of the few players we've got with pace and the ability to run at defenders

i think n'zogbia should start ahead of barton or geremi in the current formation but keegan is probably right not to change things while we're winning. he should definitely be given a new contract....one of the few players we've got with pace and the ability to run at defenders

Those players you mention are better suited to the current 4-3-3/4-3-1-2 than N'Zogbia imo. I think if you're going to play that way N'Zogbia could only really play in the Owen role or in place of Martins but I don't think he'd be as effective as either of those. And despite what some people (including N'Zogbia himself) say, I think he's at his best wide left in 4-4-2 rather than in a central role. He also got a new contract recently and he's done nothing to deserve improved terms / an extension since then.