N'Zogbia: I am happy to stay at United

smoggeordie

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love that :victory:

The news of the world would like to give it's sincerest apologies to Charles,N'Zogbia, Abdoulaye Faye & Newcastle United respectively etc, etc. :cuppa:

Great to hear this tbh, after all the shite thats been in the papers I was beginning to have slight doubts some of it may be real but with Owen and now Zoggy announcing they're happy to stay the good feelings back :cuppa: .

Aye, good to hear this. Def a KK type of player and I think he could improve a fair bit under him. Just not as a LB please eh.

Since its so rare to hear Zog come out with any comments let alone positive ones, i think if he has then there is a very good chance he does want to stay and i think Keegan will get the best out of him.

The deciding factor will be who if anyone comes in for him as the size/stature of potential buyers could change matters, but i think its likely he'll still be here next season.

Since its so rare to hear Zog come out with any comments let alone positive ones, i think if he has then there is a very good chance he does want to stay and i think Keegan will get the best out of him.

Alternatively with Modric going to Spurs he might have seen his dream move to London go down the shitter and is doing some backpedalling.

Obviously I hope that he's happy here and is staying, he's a talent. And I have his name on my shirt!

It's mad like how much hype The Zog gets from certain corners, I think he is a canny prospect, but mainly due to how starved we have been of both any sort of attacking flair and decent caliber youth products coming through, his abilities to seem to get over exaggerated.

Guest alex
It's mad like how much hype The Zog gets from certain corners, I think he is a canny prospect, but mainly due to how starved we have been of both any sort of attacking flair and decent caliber youth products coming through, his abilities to seem to get over exaggerated.

And he's only saying this now Spurs aren't interested.

I have his poster in the mini newcastle corner of my room :cuppa:

:icon_lol: The fucking what?

Just a place where i hang my shirt, put this years tickets on the wall, have a zog poster and a signed thing from Gary speed and alan shearer :victory:

To Thomas, Best Wishes.

Gary Speed, Alan Shearer :blush:

My mates Dad got me it from a golf tournament

It's my uni room btw :tumbleweed:

I have his poster in the mini newcastle corner of my room :victory:

:blush: The fucking what?

Just a place where i hang my shirt, put this years tickets on the wall, have a zog poster and a signed thing from Gary speed and alan shearer :icon_lol:

To Thomas, Best Wishes.

Gary Speed, Alan Shearer :tumbleweed:

It's my uni room btw :rip:

:cuppa:

Hmm, I rarely tend to hype players, but I actually do rate N'Zogbia as one very exciting talent, not only considering Newcastle, but also other young players of the same age in general. I am a bit frustrated about the lack of develoment though. The state of the club and him getting shifted around haven't helped, but he should start to outgrow the status of a prospect soon or otherwise you'll be right about him getting overrated.

Just a place where i hang my shirt, put this years tickets on the wall, have a zog poster and a signed thing from Gary speed and alan shearer :victory:

To Thomas, Best Wishes.

Basically a mini shrine then :rip:

To Thomas, Best Wishes.

Basically a mini shrine then :)

Aye :rip: