I must be the only one who...

Wavey Davey

Im exactly the same. Wor lass keeps saying " I dont understand how people can just start supporting another team?". Well, she knowns nowt about football but she's got that one right. Adverts doing my head in.

Moderately interested. Was thinking about putting £10 on four teams to try to get me pekker up a bit more, but I'm not really a betting man so didn't :yes

Agreed about these adverts, they're doing my fuckin' napper in :razz: Is there anything worse than adverts containing shite actors trying to convince us that what they're telling us is true ??? [some bloke from the midlands "I'm supporting France because I love french women and their hairy armpits"] Yeah, right.

Looking forward to it like, any football fan should be tbf, just shite we're not in it.

i agree. i wouldnt really say anyone is picking a team that they are going to support. its just picking a team that they like the most and would like to see do well. i doubt anyone will be bothered if the team they pick actually loses or gets knocked out

i wouldnt really say anyone is picking a team that they are going to support. its just picking a team that they like the most and would like to see do well.

That sounds like 'support' to me.

nah not really. i like brazil and like to see them do well but i dont support them

Yeah those adverts are really irritating.

I'm looking forward to enjoying a tournament where I'm not supporting a shit team. :icon_lol: At least I can enjoy the football from a neutral perspective.

Im exactly the same. Wor lass keeps saying " I dont understand how people can just start supporting another team?". Well, she knowns nowt about football but she's got that one right. Adverts doing my head in.

agreed, and its a good a reason as anything to send them upstairs to watch big brother on the spare telly