Allardyce ready to return

Jimbo

Allardyce ready for return

The former Newcastle boss has been out of work since being relieved of his post at St James' Park in January, refusing to be drawn back in by the first offer on the table.

He had been in the running for the vacant hot-seat at Blackburn, but removed himself from the list of candidates late last week.

With that role having now gone to Paul Ince there is a distinct lack of top-flight jobs available.

However, having had first hand experience of how quickly managerial situations can change during his time in the North East, Allarydce does not expect to be waiting long for the first casualty of the 2008/09 season.

Despite disagreeing with the reluctance of certain chairman to give their manager time to build a successful club, the ex-Bolton chief admits that he has maintained his desire to be involved in the game.

Pressure

"We had a particularly bad year for dismissals last year and even if you're sat in my position I think it's quite outrageous what happened," Allardyce told Sky Sports News.

"I would have thought that everyone thinks the same - 11 managers changing hands in the Premier League during one season, for the first time ever, shows the pressure on us all.

"But it's one where we have to deal with it and come back and next time it comes round look forward to it."

Record

Allardyce also feels that he will come back a better coach for having endured the trials and tribulations which blighted his time on Tyneside.

"I've had a great six months and I come back now as Sam Allardyce and a better manager than I have been before," he added.

"I never foresaw the situation as it materialised at Newcastle but, from my point of view and from the public's point of view, you can't hold me responsible for that.

"My past record speaks for itself and hopefully that will be enough for someone to take Sam Allardyce on in the near future."

"I never foresaw the situation as it materialised at Newcastle but, from my point of view and from the public's point of view, you can't hold me responsible for that.

"My past record speaks for itself and hopefully that will be enough for someone to take Sam Allardyce on in the near future."

:lol: Who exactly is to blame for it then?

And speaking in the third person? Well you'll never see ewerk doing that.

The former Newcastle boss has been out of work since being relieved of his post at St James' Park in January, refusing to be drawn back in by the first offer on the table.

He had been in the running for the vacant hot-seat at Blackburn, but removed himself from the list of candidates late last week.

With that role having now gone to Paul Ince there is a distinct lack of top-flight jobs available.

However, having had first hand experience of how quickly managerial situations can change during his time in the North East, Allarydce does not expect to be waiting long for the first casualty of the 2008/09 season.

Despite disagreeing with the reluctance of certain chairman to give their manager time to build a successful club, the ex-Bolton chief admits that he has maintained his desire to be involved in the game.

Pressure

"We had a particularly bad year for dismissals last year and even if you're sat in my position I think it's quite outrageous what happened," Allardyce told Sky Sports News.

"I would have thought that everyone thinks the same - 11 managers changing hands in the Premier League during one season, for the first time ever, shows the pressure on us all.

"But it's one where we have to deal with it and come back and next time it comes round look forward to it."

Record

Allardyce also feels that he will come back a better coach for having endured the trials and tribulations which blighted his time on Tyneside.

"I've had a great six months and I come back now as Sam Allardyce and a better manager than I have been before," he added.

delusional.

Pressure

Record

delusional.

Good to see Sam Allardyce never surrenders. No, Sam Allardyce holds his head high, and never blames Sam Allardyce for the shit job he did here, because Sam Allardyce has stayed standing his whole life.

Get to shit you fat useless waster. Ruled yourself out of the running? :lol::blush::D

I hear Plymouth might have an opening soon, maybe that'll be about his level - that's if he doesn't "rule himself out of the running" there too.

He ruled himself out because the Blackburn fans got a massive petition together to let the club know they wanted the fat fuck nowhere near their club.

The man is blatantly an idiot and in his private moments must deep down know he fucked up big time at NUFC

The man is blatantly an idiot and in his private moments must deep down know he fucked up big time at NUFC

I disagree, I honestly believe that the man's ego is so great that he genuinely believes that he did nothing wrong, much in the same way that Shola genuinely believes that he is a PL standard footballer.

I disagree, I honestly believe that the man's ego is so great that he genuinely believes that he did nothing wrong, much in the same way that Shola genuinely believes that he is a PL standard footballer.

I think were both right :lol:

He's got an ego and a half mind hasn't he. Dean Saunders was on Five Live a few weeks back pleading the innocent and victim of circumstances card. More or less blamed the fans for getting him and Souness the sack.

I wonder if Allardyce sees the fall that Souness is going through and wondering if he is going to suffer the same fate.

I hope it happens personally...

Edited by newcastlebootboy

I think Big Sam needs to deal with the fact that it's pretty unlikely a PL team will take a punt on him. Needs to swallow that pride and take the step down to the Championship and rebiuld his 'reputation.' Neil Warnock was the same, left Sheffield Utd expecting the PL offers to come rolling in..

I wonder if Allardyce sees the fall that Souness is going through and wondering if he is going to suffer the same fate.

I hope it happens personally...

Newcastle fans should be getting reduced rates on tickets for away games as a thank you for putting these two simpletons out of the game, it was us, wasn't it?

He's got some fucking tickets on himself mind. And Billy Furious was right imo.

It’s been like watching a man trying to build a house from live eels. “Are you sure this is the best way to build a house?” we tentatively ask. “I know what I’m doing,” barks the man as the eels all slither away again.

:lol: