Diouf set for Sunderland switch

Jimbo

El-Hadji Diouf is on the verge of a £2.5m move to Sunderland as the Black Cats continue their rebuilding plans ahead of the new Premier League season.

The Senegal international, 27, had one season left on his Bolton contract but had expressed his desire to leave.

Diouf, who can play as a striker or on the wing, spent four seasons at the Reebok Stadium after initially joining the club on loan from Liverpool.

The player is due to have a medical at the Stadium of Light later on Sunday.

Sunderland manager Roy Keane has been busy in the transfer market in recent days, signing Tottenham duo Teemu Tainio and Pascal Chimbonda.

He is also interested in signing two more Spurs players, Steed Malbranque and Younes Kabul, as he looks to strengthen his squad.

You have to give them credit, they have identified where they need improvement and are adding some good player's, should they add malbranque and diouf to what they already have. it's a damn sight more than we've been perceived to have done, although gutierrez and guthrie are unknown quantities in comparison. the scum will be more competitive than last season and i can't stand the thought of keane celebrating a victory over us.

Proper Sunderland player like.

Utter,utter twat.

He's fairly decent too.

I'm not sure how the mackems are reacting but this guy is as low and scummy as they come so they cant say a thing about Barton!

I still find it incredibly sad that if you look on SMB all you see is loads of threads relating to us, they sign new people and wank off about it possibly meaning they could beat us a very pathetic way to view things tbh.

I still find it incredibly sad that if you look on SMB all you see is loads of threads relating to us, they sign new people and wank off about it possibly meaning they could beat us a very pathetic way to view things tbh.

It's the mentality of a club that is insanely bitter and jealous of their local rivals. Happens all over the UK

It's the mentality of a club that is insanely bitter and jealous of their local rivals. Happens all over the UK

Aye true. 5 of the first 11 threads were about us that's mental :icon_lol: .

Aye true. 5 of the first 11 threads were about us that's mental :icon_lol: .

Their ultimate aim is to finish above Newcastle, nothing else matters, sad as fuck

The funniest bit of it is they can't see any irony in giving Newcastle shit for holding onto Barton at the same time they have hardons for wife beater Diouf.

:icon_lol:

Quinn - drink driver

Keane - deliberately set out to injure a fellow pro

Diouf - as you said, convicted drink driver too I think. Also a serial spitter

The moral high ground has been well and truely pulled from under their feet

Oh and no doubt we're bricking it again

Shirley they're ahead of us in the cunt stakes now. They've got both Diouf and Chimbonda. We've only really got Barton.

The only thing that matters is the league table at the end of the season.