Milner completes Aston Villa move

Chaser

Hope so, as without Milner we're getting ever thinner.

The squad is thin, but really not much more than last year.

Who've we sold?

Carr

Rozenhal

Emre

Faye

Ramage

Babayaro

They only managed 50 games between the lot of them last year. I'm sure we'll get more than that from the four we've brought in so far alone. Even if you put Milner into that mix I still think we have a stronger first team squad than this time last year.....and I don't remember this kind of panic then.

If we can't get any good deals done by Monday, I won't worry, and just look forward to who we bring in come January.

Looking at our currently injured and long term not playing list though it's not so rosy.

We'd have to turn out an entire youth team if we had an injury run like Roeder's.

I'd like to see more of Kazenga.

The Italian lad Zamblera is something special my spies tell me. :)

You mean the magic pixies in your brain?

He was a complete washout in the U19s last month.

Written off then. :lol:

I'm sure it's been said plenty in the thread already, but basically he's not that good. He's as good now as he's ever gonna be and he's got fuck all pace. The issue is just the timing of it, but if it's true that we've known about it for a week or two, maybe we've made it public because we've got a replacement in mind but want to make sure he goes, and that we get the money in off Villa before we go ahead with that deal - this forces the hand of anyone that was interested in him as it puts other clubs on alert. I know Leazes Mag won't like the idea of selling before you buy, but it's called running a business. There's a difference between this and having to sell to buy.

The Italian lad Zamblera is something special my spies tell me. :lol:

I'd like to see them both play. kazenga is meant to be a bit of a wonderkid

I'm sure it's been said plenty in the thread already, but basically he's not that good. He's as good now as he's ever gonna be and he's got fuck all pace. The issue is just the timing of it, but if it's true that we've known about it for a week or two, maybe we've made it public because we've got a replacement in mind but want to make sure he goes, and that we get the money in off Villa before we go ahead with that deal - this forces the hand of anyone that was interested in him as it puts other clubs on alert. I know Leazes Mag won't like the idea of selling before you buy, but it's called running a business. There's a difference between this and having to sell to buy.

I reckon we have and furthermore it was clever to keep it secret incase it affects the price of the incoming player. :lol:

The Italian lad Zamblera is something special my spies tell me. :icon_lol:

Written off then. :)

Not at all.

Just that your spies said Coloccini was shite which had you all depressed, so I'll take it with a pinch of salt until I see it. :lol:

I reckon we have and furthermore it was clever to keep it secret incase it affects the price of the incoming player. :lol:

wow, i really cant imagine us being that clever but if it turns out to be true it really is the beginning of a brand new rosy chapter for the toon!

perhaps mixed my metaphors a little there though, can chapters really be rosy?

wow, i really cant imagine us being that clever but if it turns out to be true it really is the beginning of a brand new rosy chapter for the toon!

Im a bit skeptical myself here

I reckon we have and furthermore it was clever to keep it secret incase it affects the price of the incoming player. :)

wow, i really cant imagine us being that clever but if it turns out to be true it really is the beginning of a brand new exciting chapter for the toon!

Im a bit skeptical myself here

ok, ive FMP then

:lol:

I reckon we have and furthermore it was clever to keep it secret incase it affects the price of the incoming player. :)

Sounds a bit Barbara Cartland to me :lol:

Written off then. :icon_lol:

Not at all.

Just that your spies said Coloccini was shite which had you all depressed, so I'll take it with a pinch of salt until I see it. :lol:

You're gonna get it in a minute. :)

Not at all.

Suckers to tha side I know you hate my 98

Anal reckons it was the supposed bid from Villa that prompted milner to say that id he was worth £8m then he should be getting paid more - possibly a fair point but still doesn't let him off in my eyes.

Anal reckons it was the supposed bid from Villa that prompted milner to say that id he was worth £8m then he should be getting paid more - possibly a fair point but still doesn't let him off in my eyes.

what the fuck does anal know about things these days though?

I think what the PFA gadgee said is more credible - he's played a lot, his deal's 2 years old, he reckons he's due an upgrade. O'Neill sniffing around just gives him leverage

Not at all.

Coloccini has hardly proved himself by the way. I can remember similar reaction to Rozenhal and Cacapa after 2 games as well.....

Not at all.

Coloccini has hardly proved himself by the way. I can remember similar reaction to Rozenhal and Cacapa after 2 games as well.....

Agreed. Have you seen him try to shoot?

:icon_lol:

The Italian lad Zamblera is something special my spies tell me. :)

Not at all.

Someone bumped this Parky classic over on N-O too...

To think how much ManU have just spent on Hargreaves. On this kind of form Smith against let's not forget a very combative Bolton at their ground laid down the law early on (he talks a lot as well not totally silent like Parker) and never let go of his zone. Fergy had to let him go, but it looks like a mistake.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Agree with Cacapa, but Rozenthal looked dodgy from day one.. Boumsong had a lot of admirers early doors too. Hands up all those who shouted BOOOM everytime the ball came close to him, now hang your heads!!

However Coloccini looks the part to me. Calm on the ball, seems to be in the right place at the right time, great apperance record. He's exactly what we needed.