Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

Bit the bullet and went on SMB.

Spunk everywhere.

They don't dream of Sunderland success they dream of Newcastle failure and they are all the same.

You been on? Some lads calling for clemency but are lost in the absolute eye-spinning glee of the heathen horde.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spunk everywhere.

They don't dream of Sunderland success they dream of Newcastle failure and they are all the same.

When ALS publishes 'Let's All Laugh At Newcastle' you might be on to something.

I know what your getting at but I think in the forefront of the Newcastle fans mind is Newcastle success, laughing at Sunderland was just fun for TF I guess.

Spunk everywhere.

Fair enough if I'm being honest - I'd be the same if it was them.

It still won't match that boards finest moment - the night we lost to Marseille - the relief from the thought of us coming close to succeeding was explosively orgasmic.

I bet that whoever comes in wont be any good and will be gone in another 12 months.

Its Newcastle Utd, theres no point in saying anything otherwise we are a complete joke when it comes to stability and the best club around when it comes to making headlines for all the wrong reasons.

Spunk everywhere.

When ALS publishes 'Let's All Laugh At Newcastle' you might be on to something.

I know what your getting at but I think in the forefront of the Newcastle fans mind is Newcastle success, laughing at Sunderland was just fun for TF I guess.

Very true, I'm more bothered about us than what the inbreds think.

Spunk everywhere.

You been on? Some lads calling for clemency but are lost in the absolute eye-spinning glee of the heathen horde.

What goes around comes around,if you dish it out be prepared to take it.

Spunk everywhere.

I expect no less.

Your lot just come across more as hysterical when we fuck up.

Nice to see the SSN vultures miserable as fuck stood in the torrential rain today.

The way they go out of their way to ask for comments from the must backward, inbred, zinc deficient throwbacks the city has to offer is a disgrace. If they must have a 24 hour coverage of who's walking past the club shop, they should be local reporters and crew who aren't trying to pass the time by amusing themselves asking troglodytes to string together a coherent sentence.

Spunk everywhere.

I expect no less.

It always seems that way,when your on the recieving end mate,I assure you it`s no different

Im bored with it now like,it`s a pain that we have this poxy international break tbh

I`d prefer we got back to the footy,I`ve no doubt you`ll come out of this smelling of roses

you`s always do.. :o

Spunk everywhere.

I expect no less.

It always seems that way,when your on the recieving end mate,I assure you it`s no different

Im bored with it now like,it`s a pain that we have this poxy international break tbh

I`d prefer we got back to the footy,I`ve no doubt you`ll come out of this smelling of roses

Heh! I hope so!

Spunk everywhere.

Click

2/10 - Must Concentrate.

You getting one Teed? :o

Spunk everywhere.

Click

2/10 - Must Concentrate.

You getting one Teed? :o

TBF the lad seems to have t-shirts for both sides.

Like the lady bending over at the fridge one.

Spunk everywhere.

I expect no less.

you'll have to come back and wish us all the best when we do

Spunk everywhere.

I expect no less.

you'll have to come back and wish us all the best when we do

Na!! I cant wait that long... :(

Some observations:

• 1. Keegan has proved time and again that when the going gets tough, he gets going. His second spell was always going to end this way. Even his statement said that certain players were forced upon him - just don't play those players Kevin, thats if he every actually picked the team.

• 2. Mike Ashley is nothing but an amateur businessman who has somehow fumbled his way into a vast fortune, and now has shown he has no business acumen at all, I mean, the downing pints thing?? - classy guy! all he does for Newcastle is reinforce the stereotype of fat idiots in black and white, with no class or sophistication. It's not every day you see billionaires necking pints of pissy Carling.

• 3. The appointment of Dennis Wise was a disaster, it totally undermined KK's position, it was this appointment which kick started the chain of events that led to KK leaving the club.

• 4. Newcastle will not be able to attract any decent manger now, the job is a genuine poison chalice and only a 'yes man' would even consider it. Namely - Dennis Wise!

Some observations:
  • 1. Keegan has proved time and again that when the going gets tough, he gets going. His second spell was always going to end this way. Even his statement said that certain players were forced upon him - just don't play those players Kevin, thats if he every actually picked the team.

• 2. Mike Ashley is nothing but an amateur businessman who has somehow fumbled his way into a vast fortune, and now has shown he has no business acumen at all, I mean, the downing pints thing?? - classy guy! all he does for Newcastle is reinforce the stereotype of fat idiots in black and white, with no class or sophistication. It's not every day you see billionaires necking pints of pissy Carling.

• 3. The appointment of Dennis Wise was a disaster, it totally undermined KK's position, it was this appointment which kick started the chain of events that led to KK leaving the club.

• 4. Newcastle will not be able to attract any decent manger now, the job is a genuine poison chalice and only a 'yes man' would even consider it. Namely - Dennis Wise!

You formatted so I'll grace you with a reply.

1. Bollocks. That jumping on the band wagon without your own opinion. I agree, he maybe was likely to walk in the end, but have you looked at the reason in each case? Why is it him walking but Curbs standing up for his beliefs and integrity when both the same reason? Its easy to say dont play certain players, but have you spent a second to think who would take their place?

2. I hope I fumble half as well as him then. Funny how lucky people make a lot of money eh. As for downing pints, bloody hell, happens up and down the country every day man, get a grip. I agree carling is pissy though.

3. I agree. No really!

4. Thats been said for years. Apart from the Dennis wise bit, and he's a twat.

I love all this 'when the going get's tough' bollocks that it appears the SKY generation swallow up in doses. He was here 5 years the first time, hardly fucking gone in the night was he? He left Fulham having pulled them through the divsions, he left Man City having pulled them through the divisions. The only time he left when 'the going got tough' © SKY/Any tabloid in Britain was the England job, because the fans told him to go. I mean, fuck me, a manager who listens to fans, it'll never catch on.

I'm usually a fairly amicable bloke bur I've always been sick to fuck of outsiders going through the same old cliches when it comes to us 'you can't defend' etc. I usually keep my mouth shut, but you picked the wrong week to churn another one out. I don't know what I'm trying to say, probably fuck off I imagine. God I need a drink.

Fans managed to scale the walls of the stadium to the boardroom say SSN.

:o

Tommy the window cleaner is there, pound a pop on his ladders

first time I've smiled today

:(

Its hard to say what I feel on this, I really believed Keegan would be around for a while and I had good expectations, fully believed the club had turned a corner and that the management didnt always agree but managed to work together, which is pretty much how any team of people work.

Now it seems Dennis Wise has well and truly fucked this club, Ashley must be held accountable as hes the owner, but the mess has been caused by Wise and the management team in place, trying to run the club on a low budget is never going to make us anything but a feeder club to bigger teams, we need investment and a challenge now to get back inot the top ten then push back into europe. It seems the long term plan is to repair the financial loss suffered by Ashley clearing club debt, then when we are in the championship mounting a campaign to bring success back.

I do not feel we are in a position to challenge for much glory at the minute, but I do not feel we are far away from it. I thought Keegan could have achieved this if he had been backed and listened to.

Now I feel we are on another rollercoaster with no manager, no suitable replacement, demotivated players, nobody of any calibre willing to take the job. Its a lottery for us now and I do not feel great about the future. The uncertainty that comes with supporting NUFC is at times unbearable, and the latest tragedy to hit the club is one too many, I cant say I have felt more uncertain about where we will go from here, I think the club is now headless, off course without a driver, I dont know who can set us back on course, and I honestly believe that the current owner and manager have no idea how to bring us back on course.

Well done Dennis, now fuckoff and let the club recover, please.

Just been watching NE Tonight. Well spoken the lad who was talking to the interviewer (not sure who he is, from a fanzine perhaps?), however, what a bunch of twats he had behind him. where do they find these neanderthals?

I love all this 'when the going get's tough' bollocks that it appears the SKY generation swallow up in doses. He was here 5 years the first time, hardly fucking gone in the night was he? He left Fulham having pulled them through the divsions, he left Man City having pulled them through the divisions. The only time he left when 'the going got tough' © SKY/Any tabloid in Britain was the England job, because the fans told him to go. I mean, fuck me, a manager who listens to fans, it'll never catch on.

I'm usually a fairly amicable bloke bur I've always been sick to fuck of outsiders going through the same old cliches when it comes to us 'you can't defend' etc. I usually keep my mouth shut, but you picked the wrong week to churn another one out. I don't know what I'm trying to say, probably fuck off I imagine. God I need a drink.

It's complete nonsense.

Every time Keegan has left something he's had a good reason, maybe not a reason everyone agrees with, but a good reason never the less.