What MP3 Player

wykikitoon

I am after an MP3 player. I dont mind if I have to change the songs every now and then so it doesnt have to be a 30Gb monstor. I would like one small enough for me to go running / biking with.

I have been looking at;

Sndisk Sansa

or

Sony Drag and Drop

or

Another SanDisk

Anyone got any ideas on these or anything else?

I've got a Creative Zen Stone that's survived all kinds of weather conditions and general battering. Lurvely design, too.

No, you're wrong.

iPod.

I've got a Creative Zen Stone that's survived all kinds of weather conditions and general battering. Lurvely design, too.

No, you're wrong.

iPod.

Well, iPod Shuffle, if the original post is anything to go by.

I've got an MP5 player.

Someone has already tried that one commercially. :lol:

What the fuck is it btw? :woosh:

I tell you what it's not, it's not an iPod... which is what he should get.

Dunno like, I bought an 8gb 2nd Gen Nano which looks nice and does the job but I've tried always to get the battery replaced and no on seems to do it for that model. The apple site just keeps sending you round in circles too (and they charge a fucking bomb). Fish is all about the bling like. His is probably platinum-plated.

Dunno like, I bought an 8gb 2nd Gen Nano which looks nice and does the job but I've tried always to get the battery replaced and no on seems to do it for that model. The apple site just keeps sending you round in circles too (and they charge a fucking bomb). Fish is all about the bling like. His is probably platinum-plated.

:lol:

nah, I've got a pretty standard black 4Gb iPod nano, no video, no fancy dan sparkly bits. But I've dropped it, wet it, stood on it and loaned it to a girl and it's still in perfectly fine working order. Only ever had a couple of software issues, but a reset has had the thing working fine. Resetting doesn't lose your tracks either so you don't even have that faff.

Want to get a new pair of headphones, I used to use the standard ones, but they're a bit tinny imo, moved onto a pair of

30537625-2-200-0.gif

weren't great sound quality, but I still preferred them to the inner ear ones.

Anyone got a decent suggestion for earphones? I don't want the inner ear ones (if I'm honest I'm getting paranoid about my hearing) but I don't want the large earphones either...

I am after an MP3 player. I dont mind if I have to change the songs every now and then so it doesnt have to be a 30Gb monstor. I would like one small enough for me to go running / biking with.

I have been looking at;

Sndisk Sansa

or

Sony Drag and Drop

or

Another SanDisk

Anyone got any ideas on these or anything else?

I bought my son the second one (Sony drag amd drop) He thinks its great, really easy to use too.

Anyone got a decent suggestion for earphones? I don't want the inner ear ones (if I'm honest I'm getting paranoid about my hearing) but I don't want the large earphones either...

In addition to what fish boy said, I have problems with the MTV dance music being too loud in my gym spoiling my enjoyment of my podcasts! Any loud earphones anyone can recommend?

I bought some new earphones as soon as I bought it like. The ipod ones are gash.

yes.

Think Ipods are a pain in the arse, but I bought new headphones as soon as I got my mp3 player, which is OK, it does me for sitting on the train etc and the phones are a good sound.

Its only 1gig, think I'd like more space, but it'll do now I have it.

iPod.

Have you used any other MP3 player?

I borrowed a mates Zen when I was visiting London so I had something to listen to while I was pootling around the city and she was at work. Perhaps it's bias, but I much preferred the iPod.