Paul fucking Ince

bobbyshinton

Wise you fucking lazy little waste of space! All the cunt has done is ring around his mates to see who fancies it. Fucking pathetic this like. Has there been any recruitment process whatsoever or just that nano-prick on his dog and bone working has way through his fucking contacts. Fuming. Cunt.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe the Ince story for one minute. Not so sure about the Poyet one.

My guess is that the press have no idea what is going on, like our transfers, and are just dreaming stuff up.

NB it would be nice to hear a rejection from Ince though.

Every time I just start calming down a little I read something else that sends fucking me seething again, I can't even go in to the level of hatred I have for Fat Cunt and his London Goblin. Fucking wankers, I'm sooo fucking angry by what's happened to our club it's untrue. Why can't Fat Cunt just sell up and leave and take his London cronies with him? I'd say I wish they'd fucking croak it but if the did there'd be even more hassle while everything got sorted out. Fucking hell. :D

Newcastle's new manager will be either Paul Ince or Gus Poyet

By Simon Bird 12/09/2008

Mike Ashley will choose between Paul Ince and Gus Poyet for the manager's job at Newcastle.

Both men have been recommended to the underfire St James' Park supremo by director of football Dennis Wise.

Ashley is now set to decide between the two over the next 48 hours, while the Toon Army are preparing to protest over Kevin Keegan's departure.

Ince has the edge in terms of experience. Poyet is No.2 at Spurs and has never been a boss in his own right, while Ince has made a solid start to management at Blackburn, MK Dons and Macclesfield.

The former Manchester United and England midfielder also showed his man-management skills in persuading striker Roque Santa Cruz to snub Spurs and Manchester City and sign a new deal at Ewood Park.

Wise is good friends with both men, neither of whom it is understood would have any problem working with a director of football at St James' Park. But while it would take a messy compensation battle with Blackburn to prise Ince away and cause uproar at Ewood Park, Poyet's acquisition would be much easier.

Ashley is keen to make a quick appointment to appease the club's fans who are set to stage a serious protest at tomorrow's home game against Hull over the exit of Keegan (left).

Caretaker boss Chris Hughton will be in charge for the game and has been told he could be in charge of the first team for three games.

However, Toon's waferthin squad will be without winger Jonas Gutierrez. He damaged his shoulder playing for Argentina, and is out along with Oba Martins, Joey Barton, Habib Beye, Claudio Cacapa and Mark Viduka.

Hughton said: "The players accept that things have to continue and you make sure you focus on getting ready for the next game and try and win it."

:D

What does Dennis do, just recommend his mates for jobs? :D

SkySports

Paul Ince has refused to comment on speculation linking him with the vacant managerial post at Newcastle.

The Magpies are in the market for a new boss following Kevin Keegan's shock departure last week.

Ince, who only took charge at Blackburn over the summer, has emerged as one of the favourites to land the job.

Despite his limited top-flight experience, the former Macclesfield and MK Dons coach has proven his ability in the lower leagues.

He is also a former England team-mate of Newcastle's executive director (football) Dennis Wise, who helped set him on the road to management when he gave him a coaching role during his days as Swindon manager.

However, Ince insists he remains focused on his commitments at Rovers and has no intention of discussing a potential switch to the North East.

He said: "It is flattering to be linked to any club but it is speculation and I do not comment on speculation."

He said: "The Guv'nor is flattered to be linked to any club but it is speculation *pushes Dennis Wise back down into his jacket pocket* and The Guv'nor does not comment on speculation."

By Simon Bird 12/09/2008

Mike Ashley will choose between Paul Ince and Gus Poyet for the manager's job at Newcastle.

Both men have been recommended to the underfire St James' Park supremo by director of football Dennis Wise.

Ashley is now set to decide between the two over the next 48 hours, while the Toon Army are preparing to protest over Kevin Keegan's departure.

Ince has the edge in terms of experience. Poyet is No.2 at Spurs and has never been a boss in his own right, while Ince has made a solid start to management at Blackburn, MK Dons and Macclesfield.

The former Manchester United and England midfielder also showed his man-management skills in persuading striker Roque Santa Cruz to snub Spurs and Manchester City and sign a new deal at Ewood Park.

Wise is good friends with both men, neither of whom it is understood would have any problem working with a director of football at St James' Park. But while it would take a messy compensation battle with Blackburn to prise Ince away and cause uproar at Ewood Park, Poyet's acquisition would be much easier.

Ashley is keen to make a quick appointment to appease the club's fans who are set to stage a serious protest at tomorrow's home game against Hull over the exit of Keegan (left).

Caretaker boss Chris Hughton will be in charge for the game and has been told he could be in charge of the first team for three games.

However, Toon's waferthin squad will be without winger Jonas Gutierrez. He damaged his shoulder playing for Argentina, and is out along with Oba Martins, Joey Barton, Habib Beye, Claudio Cacapa and Mark Viduka.

Hughton said: "The players accept that things have to continue and you make sure you focus on getting ready for the next game and try and win it."

Appointing either of those two, quickly or otherwise is harly going to appease anyone!

By Simon Bird 12/09/2008

Appointing either of those two, quickly or otherwise is harly going to appease anyone!

Ashley is completely out of touch with reality it seems.

By Simon Bird 12/09/2008

Ashley is completely out of touch with reality it seems.

As I said the other day, Ashley knows nowt so where do you think he is getting his advice from?????? Jimmy fuckin' Crankie, that's who!!

I've found out that the man who put Paul Ince's name in the frame is.............Paul Ince himself!

He is desperate to get away from Blackburn as the player's don't like him at all, the club have very little money and he's realised they can't attract top players, which is how he did so well at MK Dons. So he has put his name out, through his advisors, to the local press and to the club to hype himself up for the post. Whether Newcastle have shown any interest in him I am not sure but just so you know where all the rumours have come from.

Edit to say that from what i've heard Gus Poyet is still very much the club's number one target.

Edited by Akabusi

I've found out that the man who put Paul Ince's name in the frame is.............Paul Ince himself!

He is desperate to get away from Blackburn as the player's don't like him at all, the club have very little money and he's realised they can't attract top players, which is how he did so well at MK Dons. So he has put his name out, through his advisors, to the local press and to the club to hype himself up for the post. Whether Newcastle have shown any interest in him I am not sure but just so you know where all the rumours have come from.

Cheers Kris.

done deal then?

That figures, Ince is another one of those sorts tbh. Might as well relegate us now, we've obviously got an unambitious, money grabbing scrote for an owner who knows nothing about football...