Gazza Dead?

henda11

tbf, it's not the kind of news that gets released straight away is it?

I'm sceptical until I see something reported regardless, but we'd not hear anything until family had been informed, would we?

They were all over the Mark Speight story.

I'm sceptical until I see something reported regardless, but we'd not hear anything until family had been informed, would we?

it's very plausible that this would have slipped out. News people would have the info also of course but would keep it on hold until they can make it official for whatever the reasons, legal, family related etc...

Gazza has become pretty tragic, this would just totally sad ;)

Didn't it take a while for him to be found? He'd hung himself over the weekend, and was only discovered when the cleaner came in on Monday?

They'd reported him missing a while before that.

***** ********* GAZZA is not died we have heard from a source close to him tht he is very much alive watchin toon gettin beat with his father!!!!! sick bastards who made it up. 2 minutes ago - Comment

My mates Facebook status, he is not 'died'!

Didn't it take a while for him to be found? He'd hung himself over the weekend, and was only discovered when the cleaner came in on Monday?

They'd reported him missing a while before that.

Aye, but the difference is nee fucker had found him.

Found out about this by text at ht, had 6 people text me since all with the same thing. Gazza was my hero as a bairn along with Peter, am praying this isn't true. He's brung so much joy to so many people, and it's very easy to say it's not his associates fault he's turned out like this, but it fuckin is, the line of leeches including his own fucking family around him is ultimately his downfall. I pray hes ok.

I heard he hung himself and he is in a coma...

I heard someone seen him get out of a taxi outside of a store at the metro centre with a rough looking bird smoking a cigarette this morning (seriously)

Smoke and mirrors?

I heard he hung himself and he is in a coma...

I heard someone seen him get out of a taxi outside of a store at the metro centre with a rough looking bird smoking a cigarette this morning (seriously)

Smoke and mirrors?

Less of the mirrors if she's that bad.