US Election 2008

Douggy B

No, I think it's a brand new era™ of the same old same old™ (now lemon flavoured).

Who would have got your vote Fop?

Anyone but Hilary.

But out of the two, probably Obama (or perhaps a 3rd candidate protest vote :D). I'm holding out for the first hispanic lesbian President before I throw my weight behind them.

I thought as much.

This reminds me of the 'Lest we forget thread' where you chose Rememberance Sunday to tell everyone that they've forgotten WW1's heroes. As if you were the only one that could realise the horror of such a thing, when in fact, you're in very much the same boat as all the rest of us.

See you tomorrow for more straw man erecting you attention whore.

:D

The fact is my point and position never changed, just the usual suspects (like yourself) enjoy a good mobbing and I think it's fun too so everyone wins. :D

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I think it's a brand new era™ of the same old same old™ (now lemon flavoured).

Anyone but Hilary.

But out of the two, probably Obama (or perhaps a 3rd candidate protest vote :D). I'm holding out for the first hispanic lesbian President before I throw my weight behind them.

I thought as much.

This reminds me of the 'Lest we forget thread' where you chose Rememberance Sunday to tell everyone that they've forgotten WW1's heroes. As if you were the only one that could realise the horror of such a thing, when in fact, you're in very much the same boat as all the rest of us.

How true. :D

Anyone but Hilary.

I thought as much.

How true. :D

See? :D (he always underlines my points after I make them - I think I might in fact be him :panic:)

Anyone but Hilary.

I thought as much.

The fact is my point and position never changed, just the usual suspects (like yourself) enjoy a good mobbing and I think it's fun too so everyone wins. :D

Every politician is exactly the same, without morals and existing only to acheive power

your position never changes because your only position is one of assuming that all politicians have no other motive than self promotion. Your stance doesnt allow you to see anyother viewpoint. Therefore you assume Obama must by definition have betrayed his roots, because that is what politicians do by definition. The rest of the smoke and mirrors is just obfuscation and self congratulary verbal masturbation.

Good job of pretending you had something to say though - glad you thought it worthwhile

Anyone but Hilary.

McCain would have run Hilary much closer imo and she was much more the insider (would do less in power) than Obama.

I think He will be fine.

Sure religious lunatics and racist morons are angry but I doubt they are clever enough to pull off the assassination of a U.S president (in 2008).

Security will be stepped up too.

Have to agree wit Meenzer on that one, he's gonna be the most targeted president in US history, if they manage to get him, shits gonna really hit, they'll ent up with Marshall Law and troops on the streets!!

I give it a year before we see his story on the big screen!

I'm wondering who'll play Obama and who'll play McCain

My moneys on Will Smith and Bruce Willis

Fk knows who'll land Palins part! :D

Have to agree wit Meenzer on that one, he's gonna be the most targeted president in US history, if they manage to get him, shits gonna really hit, they'll ent up with Marshall Law and troops on the streets!!

:D before I got to this point it was my thoughts exactly !!

Great minds darlin' :D

Great minds darlin' :D

welcome :D

He'll be fine. He has a kind of magic. Haven't you noticed? :D

Black or white?

The most important question in the whole thread. :D

He has never pushed his campaign in either direction in that sense.

He has always said American, although has brought up his ethnicity on some occasions but that was unlikely to be avoided.

He'll be fine. He has a kind of magic. Haven't you noticed? :D

Black or white?

The most important question in the whole thread. :D

He has never pushed his campaign in either direction in that sense.

He has always said American, although has brought up his ethnicity on some occasions but that was unlikely to be avoided.

I don't think that was the point of Gemma's very perceptive question. Let's say it pertains to more mythological matters. :D

The timing of course is spot on.

Edited by 13 Kane

Any bets as to when the first pot shot at Obama is?

Think the poor bugger will make it to his inauguration?

Whoever it is will no doubt be doing in the name of God or Jesus.