Identify your local neighbourhood facist

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

:D I wouldn't say I'm huge, I'm big but people who use this board could verify I'm quite mobile. Regardless of that, "nee fucker likes you", coming from someone from Washington who spends more money on clearasil than match tickets, and will never in his life say anything interesting, can you explain to me why that will make you life better by putting that on this message board. "Nee fucker likes you :) " ahahahaha

It's a message board you Heinz Baked beans sorter.

I've nee idea where the Clearasil reference came from but I like it :lol:

I'm going to be honest, there is no rhyme or reason to what I posted I do just generally think you're a cunt. Not only that but I get the feeling you're a spineless cunt with nothing in your locker apart from a couple of fanciful stories to justifiy your head-mental ideas.

Feel free to shout me down if i'm wrong.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D I wouldn't say I'm huge, I'm big but people who use this board could verify I'm quite mobile. Regardless of that, "nee fucker likes you", coming from someone from Washington who spends more money on clearasil than match tickets, and will never in his life say anything interesting, can you explain to me why that will make you life better by putting that on this message board. "Nee fucker likes you :) " ahahahaha

I'm going to be honest, there is no rhyme or reason to what I posted I do just generally think you're a cunt. Not only that but I get the feeling you're a spineless cunt with nothing in your locker apart from a couple of fanciful stories to justifiy your head-mental ideas.

I don't even notice you enough to think you're a cunt, you're just there. You'll say something on this message board and on occasion follow it up with a " :angry: " and I'll think what's that daft mackem cunt putting smileys up for when it's not really funny. Each to their own though. As for me being spineless you can't really say that on a message board if you're not going to back it up in person, especially when it comes to the fanciful stories bit, do you agree?

This is slightly interesting...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7743081.stm

The Mayor of London is to commission a study of a potential amnesty for illegal immigrants in the capital.

Boris Johnson said deporting thousands of people working illegally in the UK was "just not going to happen".

He told Channel 4 News that allowing long-term illegal immigrants to earn the right to stay would see "hugely increased" tax revenues.

Immigration Minister Phil Woolas said the suggestion was "naive" and would lead to more trafficking of people.

Mr Woolas said: "I think this is naive of the Mayor. His comments might start with the best of intentions but will lead to more people traffickers making more money and exploiting more vulnerable individuals."

Of the 700,000 illegal immigrants thought to be in the UK, about 400,000 are in London.

Mr Johnson said: "What I want to do is to commission a study by my own economics team here at the Greater London Authority into the possibility [of an amnesty]."

"We want to look in detail at what the economic impact of such an earned amnesty system would be."

He did acknowledged that illegal immigrants had broken the law and should "in principle" be deported but he added: "Unfortunately it is just not going to happen."

Mr Johnson said he did not want to encourage illegal immigration but said there were significant legal and financial obstacles to mass deportations.

He suggested that those allowed to stay would have to have at least five years' residency. They must also be able to demonstrate their commitment "to this society and to this economy".

He added: "There's got to be a very substantial period in which they have been in this country.

"I think that we could have other hoops that they might have to go through in order to be able to qualify for an earned amnesty scheme.

"For instance, it might be necessary to have a clean criminal record. It might be important that they should go through various citizenship tests, the kind we already have.

"And there might be some sort of financial obligations that they have to meet as well."

Mr Woolas said the UK Border Agency was committed to stopping illegal migration.

"We are putting in place the biggest shake-up of the immigration system for 45 years and we are seeing the results of this."

He added: "We are putting more resources into expelling foreign law breakers and last year we removed one person every eight minutes."

I don't even notice you enough to think you're a cunt, you're just there. You'll say something on this message board and on occasion follow it up with a " :angry: " and I'll think what's that daft mackem cunt putting smileys up for when it's not really funny. Each to their own though. As for me being spineless you can't really say that on a message board if you're not going to back it up in person, especially when it comes to the fanciful stories bit, do you agree?

You clearly notice me enough to think i'm a cunt, as you've said as much in the past while telling me that living in Washington blacklists from being a true Newcastle fan.

I reckon you're spineless. I reckon if I offered you out you'd shirk at the idea. I reckon what little arse you had would fall out.

You clearly notice me enough to think i'm a cunt, as you've said as much in the past while telling me that living in Washington blacklists from being a true Newcastle fan.

I reckon you're spineless. I reckon if I offered you out you'd shirk at the idea. I reckon what little arse you had would fall out.

I don't like violence the last one on one fight I had was 11 years ago, but clearly you're a nobhead who has something to prove to himself I'm not going to say something shite like "you're digging your own grave" more than likely I'd look at you and take pity on you, you're clearly a little cockeyed Wearside lad with too much to say, if you want to meet me tomorrow, I'll meet you, but don't be a cheeky little generate disrespectful prick.

Edited by Stevie

How is it that Stevie manages to turn EVERY thread, no matter how off topic from football, into a rant about how he's the last real supporter of the football club?

Where did I do that Steve?

Gejon is typing. Here are my odds 1/16 It's pathetic pointless and boring as fuck, 3/1 he actually makes a decent point, 10/1 not just decent point, but very interesting what an insightful lad

Only 3 things guaranteed in life. Death, taxes and Stevie making a complete tit of himself and chomping like a bitch (especially when he has come in drunk and its someone not from Newcastle laying the bait) :lol:

Two words, on chomp :D

Good luck Ketsbaia, "Big" Stevie is going to get you!

Only 3 things guaranteed in life. Death, taxes and Stevie making a complete tit of himself and chomping like a bitch (especially when he has come in drunk and its someone not from Newcastle laying the bait) :lol:

Two words, on chomp :D

Good luck Ketsbaia, "Big" Stevie is going to get you!

:) Your 20 quid would've paid 21.25.

So Stevie and LM do you honestly think it would be okay to use the N word if you were in a mixed group with black lads?

Is that political correctness, being a fanny or just being a normal decent person?

Blacks take offence to the N word, so using it is inappropriate and using racially aggrovated language, completely different from saying "Am away doon to the chinkies" or "ye seen these greasy diving eyetie cunts".

At the risk of repeating myself, you still seem confused by the difference between calling someone based on their physical attributes and on their nationality.

If you think it's fine to say "going down the chinkies" when you're going for an Chinese meal, you should have no qualms with also saying "going down the niggers" when you go for fried chicken. :lol:

Eyetie, Kraut, Frog, Rosbif etc. I don't find any of them particularly offensive, they refer to a someones nationality, there's no suprise that "derogatory" terms for white people always follow this trend.

Chink, Nigger, Paki, camel jockey, rag head etc. are more offensive, because it doesn't matter where you come from, it's not a national stereotype being mocked, but a PERSONAL one. Whether you're Japanese, Taiwanese or Korean you'll get called Chink. Whether you're Pakistani, Bangladeshi, or Indian you'll get called a Paki.

I'm fully aware this won't change your mind, but do you agree that just because it doesn't offend you it can still offend others?

I'll defend to the hilt your right to offend people by the way. If I couldn't offend the filthy nazi racist bnp cunts I don't know what I'd do.

Edited by Happy Face

Youre like one of the little hang ons at school who follows the bully around licking his ringpiece every time he says something no-one else finds remotely funny

Take it that's aimed at me, Skol even laughed at it himself. :lol:

Have you not got some space invaders to shoot? What a drip you are lad.

Eyetie, Kraut, Frog, Rosbif etc. I don't find any of them particularly offensive, they refer to a someones nationality, there's no suprise that "derogatory" terms for white people always follow this trend.

The thing that always amuses me about this is the assumption that it's "whites".

Arabic and West Asian slang for white people is hardly flattering, Arabic and West Asian slang for black people certainly isn't (blackened cooking pan being one) - it's just your average white guardian reader hasn't a clue these terms even exist (even though it's very possible they may have been called one of them to their face).

Same with African derogatory terms for white people and people arabic/west asian descent.

I just love all the hand wringing by people that love to hate, but instead of hating others like the BNP they like to self-hate instead. When in reality both groups are delusional fools. :lol:

The thing that always amuses me about this is the assumption that it's "whites".

Arabic and West Asian slang for white people is hardly flattering, Arabic and West Asian slang for black people certainly isn't (blackened cooking pan being one) - it's just your average white guardian reader hasn't a clue these terms even exist (even though it's very possible they may have been called one of them to their face).

Same with African derogatory terms for white people and people arabic/west asian descent.

I just love all the hand wringing by people that love to hate, but instead of hating others like the BNP they like to self-hate instead. When in reality both groups are delusional fools. :lol:

Are you going offer any views of your own Fop or are you just going to have a go at other people's?

just this morning found out that a friend of mine is on this list.

does that make him a complete cunt?

It makes him racist and about to be fire-bombed by people that hate er... hate :lol: (or his next door neighbour is anyway).

Are you going offer any views of your own Fop or are you just going to have a go at other people's?

Don't you find that amusing though? :)

Here's Happy Face having a little rant that is a ignorant and prejudiced as anything the BNP could dream up.

And he thinks he's morally "right", when in fact he's just ignorant and prejudice in a differing way. :D

My view is that hate is hate (and ignorance is ignorance, and prejudice is prejudice) no matter the flavour, it doesn't make it any different.