iPhone

Andrew Flintoff

I went with O2 broadband recently and it's great. Class customer service - you are kept up to date by text throughout the whole process. When I was up and running I rang them and the bloke kept me on the phone for half an hour trying all sorts of things to make my speeds quicker (they were already way quicker than my previous provider). Quick speeds on torrents, and I play a canny bit of online poker and have never had the signal drop out on me.

Definitely recommended.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye I've used that for some stuff. Can you get tv series on it?

Should be able to, although it won't be as easy to locate an entire series as it would be with torrents.

You pay for it?!

You only pay if you need to:

Download files larger than 100MB

Don't want to be restricted on how much you can download and how often

Want to host files yourself

Should be able to, although it won't be as easy to locate an entire series as it would be with torrents.

Course it is

http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/66.html

And Gemmil, I dont really download anymore. I just stream the videos on megavideo and watch a few in a row. You can watch 72 mins free every 2 hours or something daft. Firefox has a new app though which lets you watch unlimited vis.

KD, I got the following when trying to look on surfthechannel:

surfthechannel.com may cause a breach of browser security.

Why were you redirected to this page? When we tested, this site attempted to make unauthorized changes to our test PC by exploiting a browser security vulnerability. This is a serious security threat which could lead to an infection of your PC.

Don't really know what it means, but just in case it's doing your PC no good.....

KD, I got the following when trying to look on surfthechannel:

surfthechannel.com may cause a breach of browser security.

Why were you redirected to this page? When we tested, this site attempted to make unauthorized changes to our test PC by exploiting a browser security vulnerability. This is a serious security threat which could lead to an infection of your PC.

Don't really know what it means, but just in case it's doing your PC no good.....

try

http://www.surfthechannel.com/cat/61397.html

Is the Vodaphone one in Reading?

:lol: subtle :o

as for the iPhone has anyone else had a problem with the clock? me and Ellie both have original iPhones (8Gb) and in this last week we've discovered that both phones are 5 minutes slow, its as if they've both dropped 5 mins somewhere last week?

Course it is

http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/66.html

Yeah that's okay if you've got decent internet speed and time to sit and watch. Downloading is another matter. Just tried 'Ghost Whisperer SE4EP01' as a test and all the Megavideo download links direct me to Usenext which I'm not signing up for. There's zero Rapidshare links too.

Just been to my local Apple Store, had my iPhone exchanged with a brand new one, my old one had a tiny crack near the mute switch, I'd booked an appointment at the Genuis bar and they swapped it no quibble, fantastic service, can't imagine Nokia or SE doing the same.

Just been to my local Apple Store, had my iPhone with a brand new one, my old one had a tiny crack near the mute switch, I'd booked an appointment at the Genuis bar and they swapped it no quibble, fantastic service, can't imagine Nokia or SE doing the same.

Was it a like for like swap? Were they able to transfer all your contacts and :lol: files, across?

Just been to my local Apple Store, had my iPhone with a brand new one, my old one had a tiny crack near the mute switch, I'd booked an appointment at the Genuis bar and they swapped it no quibble, fantastic service, can't imagine Nokia or SE doing the same.

Was it a like for like swap? Were they able to transfer all your contacts and :lol: files, across?

You have to back up your iPhone on iTunes at home first.

You have to back up your iPhone on iTunes at home first.

tempted to upgrade my iphone. I've got the 3G not the 3Gs... is it worth the extra money?