Gerrard banged up

sandman02uk

How does that CCTV show its Gerrard really, lets be honest? Its obvious hes there and getting held back but how can you see who throws the punches?

Hasn't he already admitted throwing punches?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie

If I was a chairman of a club, I would insert clauses in to every Merseyside players contract, jail clauses, theft clauses, rape clauses. Seems to me its always the scousers.

He'd just had a few too many, can happen to anyone, totally out of character, visits kiddies with cancer, calm down, best midfielder in the world, Liverpool's own.

Oh, he wanted R&B on? Hang the evil bastard.

no, worse than that, he wanted Phil Collins — his all time favourite! <_< hanging is too good for him.

phil_collins-in_the_air_tonight_s.jpg

I can hear Pancake shagging Gerrards wife, oh lord.

How come he wasn't banned for playing for England while this has been ongoing? Sure in the past they have stopped several players being available for selection when they've had convictions or have been awaiting trial.

apparently gerrard asked the guy "who do you think you are"

who the fuck does he think he is, hes a footballer for fucks sake, I seem to remember him being in trouble for something before actually but I'm really not sure

apparently gerrard asked the guy "who do you think you are"

who the fuck does he think he is, hes a footballer for fucks sake, I seem to remember him being in trouble for something before actually but I'm really not sure

He doesn't like playing on the right of midfield. <_<

How the fuck can self defence be used as an excuse for punching someone who hasn't punched you?

Jury full of scouse loving sub-human scum.

But he's not just anyone, he's Steeeeeeevie Geeeeeeeee! <_<

Actually it's given me a quality idea and has set an interesting precedence. Ashley needs to be coaxed back in to Newcastle where Alan Shearer can kick f*ck out of him, then when the trial comes round a jury full of Geordies can find him not guilty too.

Joke of a justice system tbh, Gerrard should at least have been fined and given a suspended sentence - there's no way it can be self defense otherwise everyone could walk around hitting people on the off chance that the other person was going to hit them <_<

everyone could walk around hitting people on the off chance that the other person was going to hit them <_<

Coming soon to any inquest/trial over the G20 protest death bloke.