Blackburn continue the merciless pounding of the defenceless

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no fucking way I'm paying over 600 quid to watch this lot again next year. Loyalty shmoyalty. There's about 3 people at the club who deserve to be shown any loyalty and they'll be gone by the start of next season. Might go from time to time but am I fuck paying for a season ticket. Better stuff to do with my time.

There's no fucking way I'm paying over 600 quid to watch this lot again next year. Loyalty shmoyalty. There's about 3 people at the club who deserve to be shown any loyalty and they'll be gone by the start of next season. Might go from time to time but am I fuck paying for a season ticket. Better stuff to do with my time.

Think the three players in question may now be away before the end of the month.

Fuck, I hate weekends.

The mackem game could get very interesting off the pitch now - I think owner and manager will have no doubt how they are seen.

Yup, the window will be shut, we'll have bought nobody, and we'll probably be in the relegation zone along with the mackems. Could be a nasty one.

I've got mine paid for next year so I'll still get it but this is the first time ever that I would have seriously considered packing it in. From top to bottom the people at the club are a bunch of useless cunts who don't have a fucking clue what they are doing. Never been so sick of supporting this shite as I am now!

what a joke of a team we are after we let a goal in. Yet again we can't put away shit teams in and around our position in the league and it will utimatly lleave us shitting it at the bottom with 2 games of the season to go

Hahahahaha What a suprise!

We concede a penalty which was soft to say the least, but even still you'd think we could push on and keep going? NO. We fell to pieces once again. The defence which looked solid in the 1st half was absolutely awful in the second, bassong and edgar the only two who done OK 2nd half. Enrique after a good 45 mins was back to his wasteful self, Barton shouldnt of had a go but i can understand the lads frustrations when enrique put us under the cosh so many times 2nd 45.

But it al boils down to the fact we didnt take our chances, we have 4 or 5 good chances and like the hull game, we can not be suprised if we get picked off in the end.

JFK's subs again were strange, Barton for N'Zogbia? Yes Charlie was poor but why not straight swap with Guttierez? Then Jonas for Duff? Hmmm.....I said take butt off in 1st half but he was doing well, id of thought Barton for Guthrie and Jonas for N'Zogbia made far more sense sticking with 442 rather than what looked like 433.

Frustrating but not suprising...the spells trouble now. :rolleyes:

I've got mine paid for next year so I'll still get it but this is the first time ever that I would have seriously considered packing it in. From top to bottom the people at the club are a bunch of useless cunts who don't have a fucking clue what they are doing. Never been so sick of supporting this shite as I am now!

I was talking to a bloke I used to work with after the Hammers game. He's in his late 50s and has been going forever and he was saying if it was the close season now there's no way he'd renew, and he doubts he'll change his mind come the summer. Ashley is taking the piss out of us, simple as that.

The worst performance of the season I think.

N'Zogbia should've been off when it was still 0-0 for Jonas. He shouldn't have started in the first place, especially not over Jonas, but he was terrible today and shouldn't have made it to half time. Barton is a liability in many ways. Butt is a complete joke. Edgar is shockingly awful and even Taylor would've done better at RB.

And to cap it off, we had to look at the fat, smirking face of Mr Toad of Toad Lane himself. Where has our club gone?

careless on my part, can't believe I backed us to get a goal. also kinnear shocks the world by getting 2 subs on by the 80th minute, just a mere 15 mins of us going 2-0 down. glad I couldn't watch the game today.

main regret however is that butt didn't get a straight red and a 3 match ban

I expect we'll see similar fair from the only fit 11/12 senior players we have. I can understand why JFK sticks with "proven""talent" :rolleyes: , but I just want to see some of the youngsters on the pitch if we're losing with 20 minutes to go. God knows why we didn't use any youngsters against Hull, how else are we supposed to find out if they can actually play, or if Newcastle aren't setting themselves up for the next "Operation Ore"

Prediction: same old uninspired fair for 70 mins. 20 mins of OK football (not sure when this will happen). 1 substitute to be made after 83 mins.

Blackburn to grind out a 3-1 win

The worst performance of the season I think.

N'Zogbia should've been off when it was still 0-0 for Jonas. He shouldn't have started in the first place, especially not over Jonas, but he was terrible today and shouldn't have made it to half time. Barton is a liability in many ways. Butt is a complete joke. Edgar is shockingly awful and even Taylor would've done better at RB.

And to cap it off, we had to look at the fat, smirking face of Mr Toad of Toad Lane himself. Where has our club gone?

I agree about N'Zogbia, after being so supportive of him, i just wish he'd fuck off now.

As for Barton, shut up man, aye he had a go at Enrique and should of, but still he had good right to. MO wasnt having a go and he's the captain so someone had to have a work man. Apart from that i dont see how he is a liability? Booked for talkin to the ref? HA his reputation precedes him unfortunatly.

Butt was one of our best players today, should of scored though and let frustration get the better of him near the end. Just wish when he twatted the ball it burst Rob Styles face!

Shit, its really game over if the board's eternal optimist feels we're in trouble :rolleyes:

Hahahahaha What a suprise!

We concede a penalty which was soft to say the least, but even still you'd think we could push on and keep going? NO. We fell to pieces once again. The defence which looked solid in the 1st half was absolutely awful in the second, bassong and edgar the only two who done OK 2nd half. Enrique after a good 45 mins was back to his wasteful self, Barton shouldnt of had a go but i can understand the lads frustrations when enrique put us under the cosh so many times 2nd 45.

But it al boils down to the fact we didnt take our chances, we have 4 or 5 good chances and like the hull game, we can not be suprised if we get picked off in the end.

JFK's subs again were strange, Barton for N'Zogbia? Yes Charlie was poor but why not straight swap with Guttierez? Then Jonas for Duff? Hmmm.....I said take butt off in 1st half but he was doing well, id of thought Barton for Guthrie and Jonas for N'Zogbia made far more sense sticking with 442 rather than what looked like 433.

Frustrating but not suprising...the spells trouble now. :angry: