Given signs for Man City

Matty

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£6M the rumoured fee? :razz:

Just read that on Newsnow, pics of Given training at Man City - £6m is ridiculously low.

Just seen that... remarkable how quick his knee injury has cleared up mind.... :icon_lol:

Mark Hughes and the Man City board must be laughing their collective cocks off at how we let them steal Given for £6m. I wouldn't be surprised if knowing how wank our board is they didn't say something like "Oh yeah, if you let us have Given for £6m we'll let you have Johnson, sure thing"... then ran off laughing when the deal for Given was completed.

I fucking hate Mike Ashley, I hate his board and I hate his puppet managerial staff.

Aye the Ashley cockmunchers were going overboard about the great money we got for Milner but £6m for Given isn't quite as good a deal, is it?

Aye the Ashley cockmunchers were going overboard about the great money we got for Milner but £6m for Given isn't quite as good a deal, is it?

I'll be amazed if there's still any supporters of Ashley, surely the guy's undefendable after this shambles?

I read somewhere yet more bullshit from Kinnear about making a last-ditch attempt to get Given to stay. Excellent. However, if you really wanted him to stay, all you had to do was tell him he was going to honour his contract. End of.

Lies. Lies. Lies.

Love how we got £6m when the point is how shit they are at getting a players value, but we got £8m when it comes to highlighting Ashley's profiteering or to get some money out of Baggio.

:nufc:

Edited by Happy Face

Between the two we should have made at least £30 mil.. but heah I wonder if this is some master plan.. t*** needs to * off and leave the North East or learn how to run a football club.

Between what 2?

Between the two we should have made at least £30 mil.. but heah I wonder if this is some master plan.. t*** needs to * off and leave the North East or learn how to run a football club.

Between what 2?

I'm assuming Given and Insomnia, but quite how he gets to £30m+ beats me!!

Between what 2?

I'm assuming Given and Insomnia, but quite how he gets to £30m+ beats me!!

That's what I thought he meant. If so, £30m? You fucking what?

or the five stunning blonde super models spelling out his name on placards. :lol:

Five? Typical dumb blondes.

:nufc:

What's with his hairstyle BTW? Extra for Wedding Singer 2 - Electric Boogaloo?

or the five stunning blonde super models spelling out his name on placards. :lol:

Five? Typical dumb blondes.

I just speculated at random.

However his name is spelt differently I think there is an extension :nufc: