Other games

Park Life

Everton 1-1 Chelsea

Saha scored within 25 seconds (Cup final record) and some shocking defence from Everton (Didn't pressure the crosser, didn't block Drogba's run) allowed Drogba to place a simple header.

After early Everton spells Chelsea have dominated the first half.

Good game.

Been waiting for someone on here to mention the F A cup final. Doesn't even get its own thread and its first mention is at half time. Quality

Why didn't you? Nob.

I wanted to see how far past your own noses you all see...

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton 1-1 Chelsea

Saha scored within 25 seconds (Cup final record) and some shocking defence from Everton (Didn't pressure the crosser, didn't block Drogba's run) allowed Drogba to place a simple header.

Good game.

Been waiting for someone on here to mention the F A cup final. Doesn't even get its own thread and its first mention is at half time. Quality

Why didn't you? Nob.

why are you still here?

Everton 1-1 Chelsea

Good game.

Why didn't you? Nob.

Well I'm not sure about you but I was sat there with a few tins watching it as opposed to being logged on here.

For the record, I thought it was a cracking final with 4 (incl Malouda's) awesome goals all of which were worthy of winning the cup. Everton were not dominated as much as ITV were banging on about either, I thought they looked dangerous (and Terry & Alex decidedly dodgy) at times. They definitely deserved it though.

Yeah it was a decent watch and to be honest I would have rather Everton won but today I was happy for Hiddink as he seems like a decent bloke.

The Chelsea fans didn't seem exactly bothered and most of them look like a bunch of wankers anyway.

Agree although you could tell it meant something to the players.

Tell you what did surprise me this week was how 'non-plussed' the Man Utd players on the whole seemed to be when the final whistle went on Wednesday. That was a display of supreme arrogance IMO.

Yeah they didn't really turn up.

I watched them coming back through Manchester airport, Fergie, Rooney and most of the others signed for fans.

Fucking Ronaldo walks straight past with a pair of aviators on and didn't even look at them.

Who pays his wages like? Prick.

Yeah it was a decent watch and to be honest I would have rather Everton won but today I was happy for Hiddink as he seems like a decent bloke.

The Chelsea fans didn't seem exactly bothered and most of them look like a bunch of wankers anyway.

I sat and watched it and just kept thinking when their season went tits up they sent for Hiddink, we sent for Fucking Kinnear.

looksq.jpg

A case of mistaken identity no doubt. We were meant to get Hiddink but Kinnear was out of work and decided to con Ashley into thinking he was the Dutchman.

bloke on SSN was calling him Huddink all afternoon it was doing my head in

david_pleat_140byline_Wcup.jpg

nope not pleat, the name has completely gone from my mind