Other games

Park Life

It all came crashing down there, didn't it. Better team surely won though.

Gutted. :lol:

God, Kljestan was horrid. I don't think I saw him complete one pass. We really could've used Bradley in a game like this.

That Donovan give and go goal with Davies was so pretty I wanted to date it and meet it's parents.

Edited by Cid_MCDP

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best thing about USA going 2-0 up was the look on Garth "Am I the only one who remember it's Brazil, who scored 11 in this competition" Crooks' face. God I hate that man.

He simply tingled with a effervescent smugg attitude when the final whistle blew. saying "some people don't realise how hard it is to play so many games in such a short time and Brazils class shone through"

I don't care if he is right, he's still an advert for post-natal abortion.

That backup England keeper is fucking wank.

Aye, should have played the otehr fella, Joe Lewis.

Pearce made a big deal over them both having the same ability, and playing this guy infront as the experience would be more valuable. Whoops :o

That said, we're non existant upfront without Agbonlahor and Campbell

Edited by JonGoodwyn

Howay England, fuck the krauts. 2/1 England canny bet like, not been impressed by the Germany side in this tournament so far, we don't need to win, but these cunts bombed Vickers and Coventry and me nana's neighbour so howay England.

I'm sure the ancestors of Boateng, Khedira, Castro, Ben-Hatira, Özil, Aogo or Dejagah did it (just after invading Marin's native home Poland)...

Germany have some talented players, but have no decent striker in the team. In the end we were lucky to get through. Though that's how we normally win tournaments...

This.

• 3 weeks later...

L.A Galaxy vs Red Bulls is a pretty good watch!

L.A lead 3-0 at half time, a couple of stunning goals one from Donavon, one from some other lad and one from Eddie Lewis the keeper should have had.