Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna bother with the rest of this now. Game over, I reckon.

Aye, pretty much over as a contest for me. Shame too as it was shaping up to be a decent watch, ITV coverage aside.

It'll be a fun thrashing imo

Not gonna bother with the rest of this now. Game over, I reckon.

Aye, pretty much over as a contest for me. Shame too as it was shaping up to be a decent watch, ITV coverage aside.

It'll be a fun thrashing imo

Yup, well worth watching City getting dicked over.

Edited by ewerk

40-1 for a 6-1 in man utd's favour.

Just stuck a tenner on it, why the hell not!

Cos City won't get the 1 ;)

I dunno mate, i get the feeling that they'll pull at least one back, aguero is busting a lung to keep them in it and despite the scoreline city don't seem like they are going under easily. Gonna be interesting to see where this match goes though!

I dunno mate, i get the feeling that they'll pull at least one back, aguero is busting a lung to keep them in it and despite the scoreline city don't seem like they are going under easily. Gonna be interesting to see where this match goes though!

Spot on :D

Spot on :D

Now just need them to bang scholsey on and park the bus while foy sends off half of citys defence and i rekcon i'll be sound! :D

Fat Man Utd loving cunt Tyldsely nearly ejaculates as Scholes has a shot.

But no real mention of his poor pass that immediately put his team under pressure.

And for the record, Wellbeck is a cunt.