Other games

Park Life

I think it would be hilarious if Man U blew the league. My best friend is a ST holder at Old Trafford and loves to tell me how much she suffers as a Manchester United supporter :alex:

Harsh as it sounds, it would be slightly amusing to see how she'd handle it if something actually did go wrong for them.

She would just have to settle for the league cup, a top four finish and a Champions league semi final.

Poor dear :aussie:

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be hilarious if Man U blew the league. My best friend is a ST holder at Old Trafford and loves to tell me how much she suffers as a Manchester United supporter :alex:

Harsh as it sounds, it would be slightly amusing to see how she'd handle it if something actually did go wrong for them.

She would just have to settle for the league cup, a top four finish and a Champions league semi final.

Poor dear :aussie:

I know...heartbreaking, isn't it?

Problem is if I had to choose between Man Utd or Liverpool to win the title I'd pick Man Utd every time, just because I hate Liverpool so much.

I'm exactly the inverse.

Oh well, at least we won't have Danny gloating about how they've not been beaten by a top 4 side any more...

I mean even we earned a draw at OT! :aussie: