Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How 75'000 people can suffer such a lack of atmosphere I will never know :aussie:

They are shit when they're losing. That applies to their mighty away support too.

2-2 now.

There's only a little bit more noise now.

''Are you watching Liverpool''.

I wish our players generated the atmosphere instead of free scarves. :alex:

Problem is if I had to choose between Man Utd or Liverpool to win the title I'd pick Man Utd every time, just because I hate Liverpool so much.

I'm exactly the inverse.

Nothing to do with your g/f? :aussie:

Man Utd or Spurs... it's difficult to say who you'd want to lose more....

But I'm slightly chuffed the score is as it is - would love for Ferguson to 'throw away' a title. At least they'll know how we felt.

They did in 97/98 iirc. Often overlook by the media, shock horror.

Full time at Birmingham. Presotn won 2-1. Birmingham still don't go up automatically.

and burnley need to at least match prestons result next week :aussie:

Problem is if I had to choose between Man Utd or Liverpool to win the title I'd pick Man Utd every time, just because I hate Liverpool so much.

I'm exactly the inverse.

Nothing to do with your g/f? :aussie:

Nope - well pre-dates that. I'm indifferent about Liverpool, I HATE Man United. And it's always been like that.

Full time at Birmingham. Preston won 2-1. Birmingham still don't go up automatically.

are Preston in the play off spots now?

They're 7th, 2 points behind Burnley.

Sheff Utd, Reading, Cardiff and Burnley are currently in the Playoff places

SATURDAY'S PREMIER LEAGUE RESULTS:

Bolton 1-1 Aston Villa

Everton 1-2 Man City

Fulham 1-0 Stoke

Hull 1-3 Liverpool

West Brom 3-0 Sunderland

West Ham 0-1 Chelsea

Man Utd 5-2 Tottenham

:aussie:

just got back in from celebrating the presentation of the Blue Square South championship trophy to AFC Wimbledon.

good times. :aussie:

Really not looking forward to Monday now :alex:

Where does that put Wimbledon now Fish, in the Conference? Would love to see them in the same division as MK Dons tbh.

Yep in the conference, if we (Torquay) dont go up we'll be playing them next season, have to say I have loads of respect for them.

Edited by Toonraider

Where does that put Wimbledon now Fish, in the Conference? Would love to see them in the same division as MK Dons tbh.

Yep in the conference, if we (Torquay) dont go up we'll be playing them next season, have to say I have loads of respect for them.

Same. My Dads mate supports them aswell. I'd love to see AFC do well and MK Dons fail.