Other games

Park Life

one thing i have noticed over the last week or so is the lack of storys about us in the tabloids, no shit being chucked around,

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be that one and all are just out sharpening their knives in the hope of our demise. FUCK THEM. FUCK THE LOT OF THEM. COME AND HAVE A GO, IF YOU THINK YOU'RE HARD ENOUGH CAUSE I HATE YOU, AND YOUR WIFE, AND IF I GET THE CHANCE I'LL FUCK UP YOUR LIFE, MR CLEAN. (thanks to mr Weller for his words) :nufc:

It's sad that the media can't just be enthused by the appointments of managers for us that mean a lot to the general fan populace of this club - I guess it doesn't make headlines for all the other bitter fans that don't have the same relationship though, they love to see people fail. As snake said, fuck the lot of em.

Agree on the shearer point like - totally gone up in my estimation as a local legend - i never thought he would take us on in such a perilous state - total fuckin respect - speaking of which he has brought more respect and stature back to the club in a fortnight than the last three or four managers put together

One thing about Shearer is that he's not a "joke" type media figure. He won't be getting carried away and will keep his feet on the ground. It would be nice to think we could have a bit of stability and get talked about for being "good at football" for a bit. :nufc:

Shearer's always treated the media like a viper that he has to walk past to get where he is going.

Very sensible, if boring, and means it's hard for them to get anything on him especially to dig in and twist - although if we go the way we seem to be going that may not be the case for much longer. :wacko:

Edited by Fop

Agree on the shearer point like - totally gone up in my estimation as a local legend - i never thought he would take us on in such a perilous state - total fuckin respect - speaking of which he has brought more respect and stature back to the club in a fortnight than the last three or four managers put together

One thing about Shearer is that he's not a "joke" type media figure. He won't be getting carried away and will keep his feet on the ground. It would be nice to think we could have a bit of stability and get talked about for being "good at football" for a bit. :nufc:

Shearer's always treated the media like a viper that he has to walk past to get where he is going.

Very sensible, if boring, and means it's hard for them to get anything on him especially to dig in and twist - although if we go the way we seem to be going that may not be the case for much longer. :wacko:

Even if we get relegated, as long as Shearer stays and we build something I'll be happier than the ongoing chaos of this fucking season.

Even if we get relegated, as long as Shearer stays and we build something I'll be happier than the ongoing chaos of this fucking season.

I'm still looking forward to the championship :icon_lol:

Never a penalty in a million years tbh

Okay, Mike. Or is it Dermott?

Welbeck nicks the ball into a fantastic place for him to slip it easily into the goal (the goalkeeper is never going to get it) and deliberately falls over. Yeah, right.

Instead of pens the Neville brothers should've been made to fight to the death. Or Moyes and Red Face could've been give a bottle of whisky each, first one to drain it wins.

Phil Neville lives in the same building as me-I am going to personally thank the cretinous bellend when I see him next. Hurray!

21o4rjs.gif

:nufc:

:wacko: As a fellow scotsman i'll translate.... "I say sir, I'm inclined to believe that should be a penalty kick! Would you care for a brief exchange of opinions after the match?"

I may be paraphrasing slightly.

Welbeck nicks the ball into a fantastic place for him to slip it easily into the goal (the goalkeeper is never going to get it) and deliberately falls over. Yeah, right.

Neither

Never a penalty in a million years.

Next.

Neither

Never a penalty in a million years.

Next.

And this is why TV replays would never work in football apart from proving if the ball crossed the line....

2 people see exactly the same replay, and have totally different opinions on it.

When I first seen it I thought it was a certain penalty tbh.

It was an absolute stone-wall penalty. Even Jagielka admitted it after the match :D

When Gary Speed tells me it was a penalty and my own eyes tell me it was a penalty, then Sima says it wasn't - I have a tough decision to make. Hmmm, Gary Speed or Sima, Speed or Sima?

Guess who swayed my mind.