Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spuds are only a 'big' club because they are in London and a lot of the media are fans who jizz in their pants over them at every opportunity. All hype and froth. Let me guess, you'll be in the top 4 next season, just like you were under Ramos, Jol, Santini and all the others.

On that basis Crystal Palace, Millwall, Leyton Orient and Tooting and Mitcham fc are all big clubs.

Spuds are only a 'big' club because they are in London and a lot of the media are fans who jizz in their pants over them at every opportunity. All hype and froth. Let me guess, you'll be in the top 4 next season, just like you were under Ramos, Jol, Santini and all the others.

On that basis Crystal Palace, Millwall, Leyton Orient and Tooting and Mitcham fc are all big clubs.

blackburns a great club, the fact that the poorest team in the league with nigh on the worst attendances from the smallest town are 2 leagues above leeds, southampton, the ever so well run charlton and a bunch of other clubs is great........days of ever competing for trophies are long gone and thats true for most clubs. southampton about to go down the shitter is proof that success these days is simply surviving in the big league and treating the home games to the uniteds and liverpools of this world as your cup finals............

maybe as a blackburn fan i've had a few more years to accept this but exactly how do newcastle fans ever see their club competing at the top ever again, and being called a small club when we are above newcastle and sunderland is a massive compliment and makes us very smug reading this forum today.

you've made duff fat and rubbish, got shay given off us for fuck all, sold us darren peacock(u cunts), got shearer off us on the cheap, muddied our tactically astute manergerial superstar big sams golden reputation for success, given the world sid the fuckwit widdel, stolen the finest scottish manager of his time off us( kidding, it was a godsend someone was dumb enough to get souey before we had to pay compo for sacking him), nicked kevin gallacher off us,...........................i hate "big clubs" :unsure:

It doesn't take much to create a competitive Newcastle team once the ball is rolling.

We will compete again, we just need the right circumstances.

As has been said before - outside of the top four, Tottenham and ourselves have by far the most potential, A million miles ahead of your lot.

Am I the only one who's completely relaxed?

You and half the squad, content by the fact that win, lose or draw they'll still bank £60k this week!

Fat Sam didn't have the decency to walk away when it was obvious he was taking us nowhere. Playing for a draw at home to Derby ffs. I don't suppose that little nugget will register with you but in my opinion I expect more from a manager than that.

He screwed the club for every penny he could too, something that Ruud Gullit was man enough not to take. At least when Gullit knew he couldn't do it, he walked away with his head held high and will always have the respect of this city for it.

Fat Sam scuttled off rubbing his fat little hands. He's a small time manager.

Mmm... I love the smell of sour grapes.. :unsure: Fact is, you lot haven't had the decency to give ANYONE a proper go at running your club since that tawdry business with Sir Bobby Robson - despite the passion evident within your fan base, the people who run the upstairs couldn't give a flying fart for the football club, except when it occasionally threatens to do well: at which point all the oily barstewards come out to bask in the reflected glory.

So it doesn't really matter what you say about our current manager, your track record (in fact your long history) is one of no success, no continuity, no strategy for change and no chance of doing any better until you choose the right management team and stick by them through the inevitable thick and thin that is football for more than the time it takes to re-seed your over-rated dosy pitch.

The rottenness of NUFC is plain for all to see, from top to bottom and there is no way that even ALS himself can do anything to change that in the short term. So if I were you, I'd save my energy for getting behind your ragbag of overpaid / undertalented 'stars' and hanging onto your bollux for the next three weeks as you either fade weakly into Premiership history or roar proudly into the possibilities of another season in the top flight. Personally I would like to think your team has the conjones to survive and to become a real force again, but then again, what do I know - a Rovers fan all my life and a football referee for 23 years!

Good luck this evening, you bad tempered geordie girl.

I am sure Hodgson, Kidd, Ince and Harford appreciate Blackburns planning - your just regurgitaing shit we have heard a thousand times before so fuck off back to where you came from and stop spouting bile because you are in a better position than us in the league - you still aren't safe either daft cunt

Allardyce did turn Kevin Davies into a football player, which as a Rovers fan I can say is no small achievement. He was dire when he played for us. By the way, all us Rovers fans have come over from a similar unofficial website after someone spotted Aspilla's post on page 66. Expect a few 'laugh at the geordies' posts if you lose tonight.

The best thing you need now is to get rid of Ashley, get rid of the wasters like Barton and Duff, and give a dynamic manager time to build you up like Keegan did. I don't think St. Alan and Iain Dowie are the right team to take you on. Owen Coyle would be a good choice, as would Martinez at Swansea.

You fucking idiots come on here shouting the odds like we don't know the problems at our own fucking football club. :razz:

Sam Allardyce was shit here, just like Ince was shit at your place. You are no different so fuck off.

Sticking with a manager who can't get a result and claiming he needs FIVE YEARS to put it right is something no club's fans would put up with.

We do NOT expect immediate success, God knows we've not had any for 40 fucking years. We just want a manager who tries to do the simple things right and gets the side playing with a bit of passion. The saddest thing for us is that Keegan was doing exactly that.

Congratulations on getting all your football opinions spoon fed to you courtesy of Talksport. Twats.

As anything beyond mediocre.

If mediocre is having the best home defence in the league, reaching a cup final, being unbeaten (apart from the Webb massacre on saturday) against the top 4, vying for a european place despite having our worst start to a league season then ill take that. All day long.

Getting to a cup final means approximately fuck all if you get beat.

We have been runners up in the F.A cup 7 times and I don't think we got anything for it...

Yet you bang on about qualifying for the champions league. The aim of the game is trophies and it has been a while for you lads.

To be fair, being in the Champions League is great for everyone involved as it brings in huge income that clubs not in the competition don't get. Winning it is great but we weren't likely to do that. It did bring us a lot of money and profile though. Are you seriously trying to tell us that you'd only be happy if Spurs WON it rather than compete in it? :unsure: Didn't think so. :razz:

As anything beyond mediocre.

If mediocre is having the best home defence in the league, reaching a cup final, being unbeaten (apart from the Webb massacre on saturday) against the top 4, vying for a european place despite having our worst start to a league season then ill take that. All day long.

Getting to a cup final means approximately fuck all if you get beat.

We have been runners up in the F.A cup 7 times and I don't think we got anything for it...

Yet you bang on about qualifying for the champions league. The aim of the game is trophies and it has been a while for you lads.

To be fair, being in the Champions League is great for everyone involved as it brings in huge income that clubs not in the competition don't get. Winning it is great but we weren't likely to do that. It did bring us a lot of money and profile though. Are you seriously trying to tell us that you'd only be happy if Spurs WON it rather than compete in it? :unsure: Didn't think so. :razz:

He has actually tried to make that argument before, check that thread about how we were invited to some sort of European group of elite clubs instead of Spurs to read some of his best frothing yet.

Me sister rang just now to ask for my advice for where she is going to place her £2 bet for the Chelsea - Barca game. She doesn't bet normally, so being a bit out there we both settled on 3-1 Barca! Probably asking a bit much, but if Barca are on form then who knows..

Drogba having the best clean cut chance, brilliant from Valdes for blocking his second attempt.

Barcelona looking very dangerous yet somehow Chelsea have kept them from scoring.

0-0

aye, barca just playing that indescribeable style of football that just makes it impossible not to watch

reckon bosingwa should've been booked for that desperate tackle on messi on about 20mins or so

aye, barca just playing that indescribeable style of football that just makes it impossible not to watch

reckon bosingwa should've been booked for that desperate tackle on messi on about 20mins or so

Love the way all the players bar the Barca keeper seemed camped in the Chelsea half for huge chunks of the game. Poetry.

Come back Kevin. :aye: