Other games

Park Life

1543: GOAL Hull 0-1 Stoke

Liam Lawrence whacks over a corner from the Stoke left and Abdoulaye Faye goes up causing havoc in the Hull six-yard box - the ball breaks kindly for Ricardo Fuller, who spins and shoots into the net to silence the KC Stadium.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank fuck for that. We've still got to actually win a game though :D

I'm still hopeful three nowts each's will do us. They'll get nowt away to Bolton or home to Man U.

Edited by Happy Face

1547: Half-time Everton 0-0 Tottenham

1547: Half-time Bolton 0-0 Sunderland

Apparently both the Visitors really should be leading.

1548: Half-time Fulham 1-1 Aston Villa

1549: Half-time West Brom 1-1 Wigan

1549: Half-time Hull 0-1 Stoke

I bet Shearer just did a little dance in his lounge room!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Stoke see this though, they might just become my second favourite team. (Yeah, right.)

1553: So as things stand not a great deal has changed, though Stoke would be officially safe were they to hold on to the three points at Hull. If the Tigers lose, both Middlesbrough and Newcastle can go above them with victory in the Tyne-Tees derby on Monday.

Well Duh...

1605: GOAL Fulham 2-1 Aston Villa

Cracking start to the half for Fulham and with 27 seconds on the clock, they're back in front. The ball is played forward and Clint Dempsey is tackled so it breaks to Diomansy Kamara, who takes a touch and fires into the bottom corner from just outside the Villa area.

From Big Phil, confused Wigan fan, via text on 81111: "I sort of hope my team lose this one. West Brom play quality football and it would be great to see them in the Prem next year."

Prick.

1621: GOAL West Brom 2-1 Wigan

Lifeline time. Titus Bramble brings down Marc-Antoine Fortune in the Baggies box and Chris Brunt sees his penalty saved by the legs of Richard Kingson - but the midfielder keeps his cool to collect the rebound and slot home.

1620: PENALTY TO WEST BROM

:D

1619: GOAL Blackburn 2-0 Portsmouth

Benni McCarthy might have just secured Blackburn's Premier League status. He is inside the box and tries to send the ball out wide, but it hits Hermann Hreidarsson on the arm. McCarthy steps up and slots it in the corner.

1619: PENALTY TO BLACKBURN

Damn West Brom... bottom 3 all on 31pts as it stands.

Would be pathetic if we end up going down 3rd from bottom with West Brom just above us!!! :D