Other games

Park Life

Just had a gander on William Hill. 9/2 on there so no doubt you can get 5s. Also think the Mackems are worth a tenner at 5/1 for them to go down.

Too right. I predicted weeks ago they'd go down and I'm still convinced that they will.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex
Just had a gander on William Hill. 9/2 on there so no doubt you can get 5s. Also think the Mackems are worth a tenner at 5/1 for them to go down.

Too right. I predicted weeks ago they'd go down and I'm still convinced that they will.

Dream scenario for me is we win, Hull lose. Then the Mackems lose on Monday night. Hull win their last game and Sunderland lose to Chelsea. Can see it happening too. I'm not greedy though, I don't really give a fuck as long as we stay up.

Guest alex
Stevie predicted Hull months ago iirc.

And Spurs tbf :D

Me Dad actually said it when they beat us at home, believe it or not.

And Spurs tbf :D

Me Dad actually said it when they beat us at home, believe it or not.

Going on your record today....I'm going for not.

Guest Stevie

Looking at those fixtures, Hull HAVE to beat Pompey and Stoke imo for them to be ok.

Hull are down, there aint no doubt about it, said it 4 months, but still no one seems to believe it's going to happen. 3/1 with Coral. It's begging to be betted on.

Looking at those fixtures, Hull HAVE to beat Pompey and Stoke imo for them to be ok.

Hull are down, there aint no doubt about it, said it was 4 months, but still no one seems to believe it's going to happen. 3/1 with Coral. It's begging to be betted on.

Only one person has said Hull are down. :o

:D

How cold was it. Ower the moon when they scored. I was gonna have to go to the pub for extra time if it came down to it.

Anyway, we weren't as shit as is being made out. We were pretty shit like, but we had more than enough opportunities to be way ahead. Butt hit the Bar, Xisco blasted over from yards out, Owen clean through hit it at the keeper, then he headed over.

Did they have a clearcut chance apart from the goal?

That's Hull and us this season though, won't be much comfort if we finish in the bottom 3 and they are sitting comfortably mid-table.

I predict it'll be vice-versa

Hull in the bottom 3?

7 points from theire last 12 games. They'd need another 24 to guarantee safety with that kind of form.

Tbf.

Hull are down, there aint no doubt about it, said it 4 months, but still no one seems to believe it's going to happen. 3/1 with Coral. It's begging to be betted on.

Hull are down, there aint no doubt about it, said it was 4 months, but still no one seems to believe it's going to happen. 3/1 with Coral. It's begging to be betted on.

Is betted a real word?

Guest Stevie

Is betted a real word?

:o I give you the Durham Danny B.

Either is fine:

5.Bet / Betted, Quit / Quitted and Wet / Wetted

Betted, quitted and wetted are often listed as "British" forms. In reality, our research indicates the irregular forms bet, quit and wet are more common than the regular forms in both American and British English. Although the irregular forms are preferred, the regular forms betted, quitted and wetted are still used in contemporary English in both America and, more commonly, in Britain.

(From Englishpage.com)

I use 'bet' and don't remember ever saying 'betted' actually. Couldn't give a fuck as long as they win :D

I wouldn't have cared either way but their fans coming on here looking for an easy target spurred me to want them to spend another season down in the abyss.