Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

given to go on loan to fulham, schwarzer to arsenal.

:angry: says who?

fits in with a lot of rumours to be fair to him

schwarzers been linked with arsenal all summer and i think hughes has said hed like take given to fulham

Schwarzer handed in a transfer request last night, strongly linked with arsenal. Given wants out if he doesnt get first team football, he'll get that at fulham, and skippy wants him.

Schwarzer handed in a transfer request last night, strongly linked with arsenal. Given wants out if he doesnt get first team football, he'll get that at fulham, and skippy wants him.

If Arsenal get any whiff that Given is available, Schwarzer will wait a fucking lifetime for the phonecall - guaranteed.

If Arsenal get any whiff that Given is available, Schwarzer will wait a fucking lifetime for the phonecall - guaranteed.

city wont sell to arsenal, they're a direct rival, fulham arent and its not like city will be desperate for the larger money that arsenal can offer for him

city wont sell to arsenal, they're a direct rival, fulham arent and its not like city will be desperate for the larger money that arsenal can offer for him

He won't be sold - he'll be loaned. And on those terms City won't be as arsed where he's going. A deal also has to involve the player as well as the two clubs and I just can't see Given being happy at Fulham (despite Hughes being there).

One thing's for certain, he won't be coming back here.

Schwarzer not playing for Fulham today. Maybe this one does add up. Again though I just can't see Given being happy at Fulham when he said our lack of ambition and his desire to win things led to his departure from here.

I have my sources. You know it was me told everyone on here we were signing James Perch, look for the thread.

Charlton U-17's could probably beat Wigan as things are right now. They look utterly lost, like they've never seen each other before and don't understand why they're standing on this big green rectangle and all wearing the same shirts. I'm sure their fans would be booing them if they weren't all at the rugby.