Other games

Park Life

why wasnt it a red?

Because it wasn't two-footed, it was one-footed with the trailing leg catching him and it wasn't high either.

If that was a sending off offence they might as well make football a non-contact sport right now.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I've interpreted it correctly, Meenzer's point was that the sprint made it look worse to the referee than it actually was - that I can agree with.

Yeah, that's basically what I was saying, although it's impossible to ever know what "intent" there was behind any challenge really. But you've got to be aware that refs will see things a certain way. Not the easiest thing to control in the heat of the moment and when you're trying to impress on your debut (for all I hate to borrow a MOTD argument), but still, he's old enough to know a bit better.

His left leg goes round the front, his trailing leg is bent back and goes behind the standing leg of the defender and he is on the deck. So what happens is that he connects with his groin. So basically groining someone in the foot is now a sending-off offence.

His left leg goes round the front, his trailing leg is bent back and goes behind the standing leg of the defender and he is on the deck. So what happens is that he connects with his groin. So basically groining someone in the foot is now a sending-off offence.

Seems that way :angry:

Indeed he is old enough to know better but I'll be amazed if Liverpool don't appeal and not at all surprised that, if they do, it gets rescinded.

I'd be amazed if they didn't appeal, but I'd be even more amazed if it got rescinded. C'est la vie, la.

Arsenal now have 1 fit center back

:angry:

koscielny is back out so theyve got 2, hes been lucky really

"lads in the studio" talking absolute bollocks about coles nature and "to the letter of the law its a sending off"

its not because its the letter of the law that coles been sent off, its because it was a fucking shoddy, dangerous tackle

Wasnt that bad.

The look on the liverpool supporting woman behind it said it all for me. It hurt.

"lads in the studio" talking absolute bollocks about coles nature and "to the letter of the law its a sending off"

its not because its the letter of the law that coles been sent off, its because it was a fucking shoddy, dangerous tackle

Wasnt that bad.

The look on the liverpool supporting woman behind it said it all for me. It hurt.

Yeah, it's not like a scouser to over-egg the pudding

Wasnt that bad.

Yeah, it's not like a scouser to over-egg the pudding

Probably from Norway tbf :angry:

Indeed he is old enough to know better but I'll be amazed if Liverpool don't appeal and not at all surprised that, if they do, it gets rescinded.

I'd be amazed if they didn't appeal, but I'd be even more amazed if it got rescinded. C'est la vie, la.

Prepare to be amazed - they've declined to appeal. He has a 3 match ban.