Other games

Park Life

WBA Drew 0-0 meaning a win tonight not just confirms prmotion but moves us 6 points clear with 5 to play...one of which is our game in hand at Reading.

:aye:

Watford scored in the 85th and WBA equalised in the 6th minute of extra time <_<

Still a good result for us, I guess.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WBA Drew 0-0 meaning a win tonight not just confirms prmotion but moves us 6 points clear with 5 to play...one of which is our game in hand at Reading.

:aye:

Watford scored in the 85th and WBA equalised in the 6th minute of extra time <_<

Still a good result for us, I guess.

I was a it premature like but yeah a good result for us.

Forest 0-0 Cardiff at Half time...Forest actually looking poor.

45mins from promotion guys and gals!!! :aye:

I can see this ending at 1-1 tbh, Tyson opening the scoring for Forrest and then Chopra to get a cheeky equaliser at the end, <_<.

You'd think what with Cardiff being able to go above or level with Forest if they win that they would be looking for goals.

That said i guess it dont matter who finishes 3rd or 4th so long as they are in playoffs...but it would be a psychological advantage for either team should they win going into the playoffs and potentially meeting each other again in a few weeks when the game holds far more importance.

Edit: BBC 2 Kevin.

Edited by Geordie Lad...

You'd think what with Cardiff being able to go above or level with Forest if they win that they would be looking for goals.

That said i guess it dont matter who finishes 3rd or 4th so long as they are in playoffs...but it would be a psychological advantage for either team should they win going into the playoffs and potentially meeting each other again in a few weeks when the game holds far more importance.

Edit: BBC 2 Kevin.

seem to remember a similar thing going on with burnley and sheff u last season

played each other very late in the season and ended up meeting in the final

The fuck? Keeper should've slapped the cunt!

whats in his head? "ill challenge my own keeper and then scream at him"

bellend

Inter looking fairly comfortable in Moscow, 1-0 up, 2-0 overall, and CSKA are a man down. Shame, I really wanted them to thump Inter after that wanker Mourinho moaned about the home team cancelling their weekend match due to security fears over the bombings. Rumour has it he wants to come back to the Premiership, I really hope he doesn't, the attention seeking prick.

Inter looking fairly comfortable in Moscow, 1-0 up, 2-0 overall, and CSKA are a man down. Shame, I really wanted them to thump Inter after that wanker Mourinho moaned about the home team cancelling their weekend match due to security fears over the bombings. Rumour has it he wants to come back to the Premiership, I really hope he doesn't, the attention seeking prick.

Imagine him coming back as the liverpool manager... *shudders*

This Barca game is shaping up nicely.

Arse had 27% posession but scored a break away. Then diaby and rosicky could have released players through on goal, not 40seconds later Messi lashed the ball into the top corner.

1-1

Arse had 27% posession but scored a break away. Then diaby and rosicky could have released players through on goal, not 40seconds later Messi lashed the ball into the top corner.

1-1

Very good start, I had Bendter first scorer aswell (10/1) and now hopefully it stays 1-1 till half-time, then Barca come out all guns firing and secure my 3-1 bet (9/1).

1-1

Very good start, I had Bendter first scorer aswell (10/1) and now hopefully it stays 1-1 till half-time, then Barca come out all guns firing and secure my 3-1 bet (9/1).

That looks fucked.