Other games

Park Life

Lionel "not in the same league as rooney according to phil thompson the big nosed joke of a pundit" Messi

might be a bit long to catch on but I like it, whata a fucking player that guy is

hard to believe he'll be on the opposite flank to jonas in the argentina side this summer <_<

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Barca game is shaping up nicely.

Arse had 27% posession but scored a break away. Then diaby and rosicky could have released players through on goal, not 40seconds later Messi lashed the ball into the top corner.

1-1

Very good start, I had Bendter first scorer aswell (10/1) and now hopefully it stays 1-1 till half-time, then Barca come out all guns firing and secure my 3-1 bet (9/1).

That looks fucked.

<_<

As long as everybody stays perfectly still in the second half you might have a chance.

1-1 at half time is already screwed though....

Obviously, I got the impression that wasn't part of the bet though. Might be wrong.

same here tbh

you alright craig? <_<

Obviously, I got the impression that wasn't part of the bet though. Might be wrong.

same here tbh

you alright craig? <_<

ermmmmm

hopefully it stays 1-1 till half-time, then Barca come out all guns firing and secure my 3-1 bet (9/1).

Considering he hopes it'd have remained 1-1 at half time and also taking into account the odds, I'd be surprised if it wasn't a HT/FT bet.

Could be wrong like.

You're correct Luke, it was my initial outlook in a way which could secure my bet, 45 minutes to hang onto however.

You're correct Luke, it was my initial outlook in a way which could secure my bet, 45 minutes to hang onto however.

I stand corrected again <_<

I stand corrected again :aye:

Been sleeping alright mate? <_<

I stand corrected again :icon_lol:

Been sleeping alright mate? <_<

Absolutely fine :aye:

Nowt gets past me. 8)

You're not doing too badly so far, 25 minutes to go (cue Arsenal goal <_<). How much do you stand to win?

Steady :aye: Just £30, nothing to lose sleep over but would be a nice slice of luck to add alongside Bendtner.