Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liquid football.

:o Alex has a foot like a traction engine.

Great minds think alike; when it went in, me and my mate both went "TWAT!"

Shiiiiiit!

anyone watching the man u game on espn? the fella who sounds totally irish is so annoyingly biased

That'll probably be Tommy Smyth, he's an utter half-wit.

If he starts referring to the goal as 'the ole onion bag' then it's definitely him. I lived in the US for a while and he's that bad that I used to put the Spanish commentary on instead.

anyone watching the man u game on espn? the fella who sounds totally irish is so annoyingly biased

That'll probably be Tommy Smyth, he's an utter half-wit.

If he starts referring to the goal as 'the ole onion bag' then it's definitely him. I lived in the US for a while and he's that bad that I used to put the Spanish commentary on instead.

yes it did say he is tommy smith. he such a cock end, making me want to turn the game off. its so obvious he supports man utd too worse than commentators in the uk to fair. refers to man utd as "us" and "the red devils" etc etc and i thought clive tydsley was bad!

Can't you make your mind up who to support Danny? :o

1945: And we're off.

From Danny B, London, via text on 81111: "Oh man, we could do with having The Gunnersaurus slotting into our back four judging by that selection. I am WORRIED! Villarreal are no joke!"

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8000426.stm

Can't you make your mind up who to support Danny? :o

1945: And we're off.

From Danny B, London, via text on 81111: "Oh man, we could do with having The Gunnersaurus slotting into our back four judging by that selection. I am WORRIED! Villarreal are no joke!"

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8000426.stm

Urgh, I'm changing my name.

102: GOAL Arsenal 2-0 Villarreal (agg 3-1)

Robin van Persiefinds Emmanuel Adebayor with an inch-perfect pass and the striker slots past Diego Lopez with the outside of his right foot. Arsenal can start dreaming about the semi-finals.