Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's even more satisfying is the fact that the game was watched by the masses on terrestial tv and not by just a few subscribers on Sky. Magic.

To hear those arsehole tossers Chelsea 'fans' singing "You're not singing anymore" when they made it 2-2 just made me want to puke. You just know for a fact that the majority of these shitheads hardly make a fuckin' whisper 99% of the time, yet when it's time to display the sheer lack of class they're up there with the best of them. I've said it before, but I bet the true Chelsea fans must be sick of these Johnny-cum-latelys. Wankers.

What's even more satisfying is the fact that the game was watched by the masses on terrestial tv and not by just a few subscribers on Sky. Magic.

To hear those arsehole tossers Chelsea 'fans' singing "You're not singing anymore" when they made it 2-2 just made me want to puke. You just know for a fact that the majority of these shitheads hardly make a fuckin' whisper 99% of the time, yet when it's time to display the sheer lack of class they're up there with the best of them. I've said it before, but I bet the true Chelsea fans must be sick of these Johnny-cum-latelys. Wankers.

Did you listen how the southern shandy drinkers shut the fuck up when Liverpool took the lead again? Deathly silence - call themselves supporters?

:D

Did you listen how the southern shandy drinkers shut the fuck up when Liverpool took the lead again? Deathly silence - call themselves supporters?

Them fucking sandcastle flags were an embarrasment an all. Hate it when clubs 'organise' that gubbins. Looked particularly bad against Liverpool given that they're the only British club that do flags properly.

A lot of bitterness in here. Anybody but the scousers TBH. I live down here and know more Plastic Scouse than Plastic Chavski.

Fuck em all to be honest.

Either way it was a plastic party tonight in terms of fans.

The atmosphere seemed a bit flat at times & 8 goals were scored! :D

Comic book support from both, ''Who are ya'' & ''you only sing when you're winning''.

The latter is sadly true for both.

Either way one of them was going out, may aswell entertain us while they do!

Them fucking sandcastle flags were an embarrasment an all. Hate it when clubs 'organise' that gubbins. Looked particularly bad against Liverpool given that they're the only British club that do flags properly.

Tyldsley summed it up tbh - "Chelsea gave away free flags to all their supporters tonight" *camera pans to the scousers* "This lot brought their own, they always do."

Tyldsley summed it up tbh - "Chelsea gave away free flags to all their supporters tonight" *camera pans to the scousers* "This lot brought their own, they always do."

What anoyed me was when Chelsea had a free kick that went about 2 yards wide, but looked like it had went in, Tyldsley was saying that Chelsea fans around him were asking "why's he disallowed it?" etc. Stuart Attwell, eat your heart out.

Had to laugh when he came out with that like. :D

Don't you find arse licking commentry like that embarrassing? I do.

Away fans always carry flags with them, including Chelsea, just because the scouse have one for every campaign they currently having running doesn't make them better fans.

I am not trying to defend either bunch of fans, but waving a few flags does not a good set of fans make.

We outsung the kop for 90 mins up there in the league last year, they only seem to sing on European nights now.

More media bullshit IMO.

It was an amazing game like, I fucking hate Chelsea, bunch of diving wankers, especially Drogba, i hate the fans aswell, only ever sing when they're winning, it would have been much more entertaining to see Liverpool go through to the semis if you ask me, even though Chelsea have some of the worlds best players they still bore the shit out of me. Not tonight of course.

It was an amazing game like, I fucking hate Chelsea, bunch of diving wankers, especially Drogba, i hate the fans aswell, only ever sing when they're winning, it would have been much more entertaining to see Liverpool go through to the semis if you ask me, even though Chelsea have some of the worlds best players they still bore the shit out of me. Not tonight of course.

They play to a very strict pattern, but the Malouda renaissance shows that Hiddink is loosening the reigns. They want to sign Diego which should make them more attractive as well.