Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK here is a reason I am sick of his stupid antics its pathetic I am sick of him been an attention seeker off the field its almost every week you hear him doing stupid things.

and which of these "stupid things" does any harm deadman? you seemed to think it was fucking hilarious when Terry was being pulled up for being a massive racist yet have always had a problem with Balotelli just handing out his cash at random and doing oddball things that are no harm to anyone

Now I have a decision to make.

Do I want Arsenal or Manchester United to win? Or, do I fuck that game off and watch Ivory Coast?

Prefer Man U to win, we aren't catching them are we? but we could do with Arsenal dropping points as ourselves liverpool and chelsea did yesterday

that said, Ivory Coast

and which of these "stupid things" does any harm deadman? you seemed to think it was fucking hilarious when Terry was being pulled up for being a massive racist yet have always had a problem with Balotelli just handing out his cash at random and doing oddball things that are no harm to anyone

Ignore deadman, he comes across as a 4 year-old, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's what he was.

OK here is a reason I am sick of his stupid antics its pathetic I am sick of him been an attention seeker off the field its almost every week you hear him doing stupid things.

Him handing out cash, high-5 ing fans in his car, visiting a school... these things annoy you?

So him being interesting, annoys you?I'd rather 1 of him than a thousand Joey Bartons

no I am sick of him doing stupid things like setting off fireworks in the bathroom or leaving 25 grand on passenger seat or having the cheek to use a school toilet and wondering around like he owns it.

no I am sick of him doing stupid things like setting off fireworks in the bathroom or leaving 25 grand on passenger seat or having the cheek to use a school toilet and wondering around like he owns it.

or like driving round giving people money, or dealing with school bullies or paying for everyones petrol in a petrol station

so you ignore half the stories and take the rest to heart based on nothing more than your own dislike of the guy?

Edited by Semimental

haha fat chance hes a money grabber he doesnt give money he keeps it

Deaders man, he has been giving money away, he has been paying for people at the petrol station, he has been dealing with bullies.

blimey he must be not right in the head then if hes given money away haha

if you'd to ask me who wasn't right in the head between you and him there'd be one answer tbh deaders