It's snowing

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've had 6 inches in the south and they can't fucking cope... :razz:

I'm the only one who's made it into work - the rest are all WFH and calling me stupid for driving - I wouldn't care but the roads are clear.

They'd never survive in Consett like - soft shites!

We've had 6 inches in the south and they can't fucking cope... :nufc:

I'm the only one who's made it into work - the rest are all WFH and calling me stupid for driving - I wouldn't care but the roads are clear.

They'd never survive in Consett like - soft shites!

I can't believe how 4 inches of snow can complete fuck a transport system across the whole of London.

I'd say about 25% made it in where I work - all the way in which took me the best part of 3 hours I kept thinking I should have stayed in and worked from home but I had this strange determination - probably warped defiance after yesterday's disappointment. Then of course it was decided everyone could fuck off at 3:30 or the bank would pay for a hotel - I came home.

Fucked if I'm going in tomorrow.

Get this.... we were sent home at 3.30 yesterday because they were worried about people getting out of the car park.

When I started laughing and they didn't follow suit, I realised they were actually serious... :nufc: