Adidas ditching The Toon

Guest Stevie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Barrack Road
What an absolute mug. I mean that is truly comical.

But yes, that Italy shirt is absolute shit. I hate all of this imprinted image nonsense, looks like cheap charva crap.

How am I a mug? I told people what was happening, that PUMA would be taking over, they did, I was told at the end of the deal adidas were ditching us, I presumed it was the end of the 09 season, I was wrong. Next time I get exclusive info, I'll pm good cunts and that's it. You give people information you think they'll be interested in and you get it thrown in your face.

By the way, calling someone a mug doesn't work in a yank accent. "You murg".

But yes, that Italy shirt is absolute shit. I hate all of this imprinted image nonsense, looks like cheap charva crap.

How am I a mug? I told people what was happening, that PUMA would be taking over, they did, I was told at the end of the deal adidas were ditching us, I presumed it was the end of the 09 season, I was wrong. Next time I get exclusive info, I'll pm good cunts and that's it. You give people information you think they'll be interested in and you get it thrown in your face.

Your info was good. I believe you legitimately did know that Puma would be taking over making our kits after Adidas dropped us. The reason you're a mug is that you edited the post to make it seem as though your info was 100% perfect and you were an ITK god. It's hilarious that you would be so concerned with your image on this forum that you would do something so pointless that would never have even worked anyway considering the quotes were already there.

Maybe you'd like to explain why you decided to edit the OP? I look forward to a legitimate non-mug reason but I doubt it will be forthcoming.

Guest Barrack Road

Your info was good. I believe you legitimately did know that Puma would be taking over making our kits after Adidas dropped us. The reason you're a mug is that you edited the post to make it seem as though your info was 100% perfect and you were an ITK god. It's hilarious that you would be so concerned with your image on this forum that you would do something so pointless that would never have even worked anyway considering the quotes were already there.

Maybe you'd like to explain why you decided to edit the OP? I look forward to a legitimate non-mug reason but I doubt it will be forthcoming.

So it definitely didn't occur to you that I realised someone would definitely notice I changed it, and it could've been done tongue in cheek?

How could I post that and get away with changing the dates? If someone else did it I notice straight away. For fuck sake.

So it definitely didn't occur to you that I realised someone would definitely notice I changed it, and it could've been done tongue in cheek?

How could I post that and get away with changing the dates? If someone else did it I notice straight away. For fuck sake.

Bit subtle like. Especially for you :icon_lol:

Saw an advert for the new Italykit and it looks ridiculous... the Italian flag on the waistband of the shorts makes it look like a belt buckle...

6758.RO.JPG

I think thats the point?

Didn't we do something similar with our shorts in the season of the grandad collar? Was white IIRC with black/blue stitching. I'd check when I get home only I'm sure I've chucked them out now on account of being too fat to fit into them ;)

On the topic of the grandad collar shirt, I have a large in perfect condition but it's way too baggy on me. Any of you fine folks out there gotten too fat for their medium and fancy a swap?