Adidas ditching The Toon

Guest Stevie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue would be better than gold. On the design fron thtough I think the more simple it is, the better it is. As soon as you start introducing different coloured sleeves, wavy lines and the like it dates very quickly. Simple is stylish and timeless.

Well at least they got out of the Boyle Sports deal.

Done by Quinn behind the previous owners/consortium collective backs.

*cough* alleged gambilng debts *cough* *cough*

Bk9ZoHgBGkKGrHqIH-D4Es9Fzc5yCBLZs3D.jpg

Bk9ZtoQCGkKGrHqUH-EEEsGEi5uBLZs3lEZ.jpg

How the red number would look. Just saw this on ebay. Just the £400, like! :lol: Think it's a match worn shirt and if I had to put money on it, would say it would've been Roy Aitken's shirt?

Don't know if this has been posted but this may be spurs new kit for next year:

tottenham-shirt-new.jpg

Seeming they're sponsored by Puma too, we might have that dodgy colour thing around the shoulder which leads me to believe an effort like this may not be far of the mark:

newcastle-model-temp_20100322_1576852033.jpg

Was this already posted?

I don't care. Very nice.

nufc10homen_20100414_1193815869.jpg

That looks very authentic. ( I wonder if Puma might be responsible for some of the kits doing the rounds in an attempt to gauge what their customers would like, I don't know, call it 'market research' or something, now wouldn't that be a revolutionary thing?). If they are monitoring our responses then I kinda like that one too. :lol:

How the red number would look. Just saw this on ebay. Just the £400, like! :nufc: Think it's a match worn shirt and if I had to put money on it, would say it would've been Roy Aitken's shirt?

Not with long sleeves it won't have been.... :lol:

Back in the good old days of 1-11 shirts so anyone who wore #4 that season could be the person who wore it. Possibly O'Brien or Kristensen or more likely Kevin Dillon...

How the red number would look. Just saw this on ebay. Just the £400, like! :nufc: Think it's a match worn shirt and if I had to put money on it, would say it would've been Roy Aitken's shirt?

Not with long sleeves it won't have been.... :lol:

Back in the good old days of 1-11 shirts so anyone who wore #4 that season could be the person who wore it. Possibly O'Brien or Kristensen or more likely Kevin Dillon...

I thought of him after I posted. How could I forget the 'decent-chance-a-game' midfielder from Sunderland who managed to have a 100% miss rate in his 'decent-chance-a-game' midfield role.

chelsea-10-11-adidas-home-kit-leaked-1.jpg

Didn't there used to be some rule in the premier league that teams had to keep their current home strip for a minimum of 2 seasons, something about having fans fork out every year for a new kit. Was this stopped or am i making this rule up in my head?