Adidas ditching The Toon

Guest Stevie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't look as bad as I first thought and black numbers on a white patch is considerably better than the other way around.

Got to be a classic name and number though - getting a current player is like the kiss of death for their contracts. Not sure who yet though...

Pingel ?

It doesn't look as bad as I first thought and black numbers on a white patch is considerably better than the other way around.

Got to be a classic name and number though - getting a current player is like the kiss of death for their contracts. Not sure who yet though...

Robert 32

Get to fuck on both accounts... :D

Might go for Ferdinand actually....

Beardsley 8

?

You see when I first started going to matches, he wore the no. 10 shirt for us.

But aye, could well be Pedro... :D

Pingel ?

Robert 32

Get to fuck on both accounts... :razz:

Might go for Ferdinand actually....

What number was Fumaca?

BTW has anyone listened to Craig Hope doing the voice-overs on the video clips on .cock?? Fuck me what's with the raised voice at the end of each sentence? :P

Have a listen to Flags up if you love the toon

:razz:

Guest alex

Best moment of the match for me yesterday was when that kid hit the bar on the half-time challenge thing and that cunt off BBC told him he won a new home top. He was already wearing one.

Best moment of the match for me yesterday was when that kid hit the bar on the half-time challenge thing and that cunt off BBC told him he won a new home top. He was already wearing one.

Aye. <_<