BNP Wives

Kid Dynamite

Muslim's don't drink and Catholics often serve alcohol in Church so there is bound to be a clash of opinions. :lol:

Millions of Muslims around the world drink.

Are you muslim Parky?

What are your thoughts on these muslims who sew their daughters minges up till they get married?

No.

Barbaric.

I always presumed you were. The moral is never presume.

How so dear boy? ;)

The anti-semitism which occasionally shines through the cracks in your door.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muslim's don't drink and Catholics often serve alcohol in Church so there is bound to be a clash of opinions. :lol:

Are you muslim Parky?

What are your thoughts on these muslims who sew their daughters minges up till they get married?

No.

Barbaric.

How so dear boy? :D

My one failing. ;)

Are you muslim Parky?

No.

Barbaric.

My one failing. ;)

When in Rome and all that.....

Are you muslim Parky?

No.

Barbaric.

My one failing. ;)

When in Rome and all that.....

You should take up "The Road to Wigan Pier" or perhaps "Keep the Aspidistra Flying" by George Orwell. I understand your underbelly and I found your little segue regarding Bal quite enchanting. These are things you should build on me old mucker.

Muslim's don't drink and Catholics often serve alcohol in Church so there is bound to be a clash of opinions. ;)

Are you muslim Parky?

No.

Barbaric.

Or as one of my really annoying teachers used to say

ASSUME makes an ASS of U and ME, boy!

Stevie - are you Christian/of another religious persuasion? Just wondering because I'm always curious whether people who belittle other religions, are religious themselves or atheist/agnostic/humanist. Am often amazed at some of the horrendous non-tolerant views espoused by religious people (be they muslim/christian/jew), and a lot of your views echo the ones that I love (and get scared) reading on the dailymail website, mainly of the ilk "this used to be great britain," and "this is a christian country," and "would this be happening if it was a muslim"

I think religion had a key role in the past, and played its part in improving society. But we're past that point, and it only hinders society now. It makes me sad that many people have to use a fear of a judgement day, to encourage them to do more good things than bad.... why not just because its what being a good member of society is about

Don't see the point of being prejudiced against people based on race, religion, height, weight, football club, etc as there are plenty of very sound people who I get on with who are very different to me, and plenty of cunts who move around in the same social groups.

Its not the 1950s anymore. We live in a multicultural world where people of different cultures live in your village/town/city; the internet/satellite tv means we are exposed to so many other people's views and have a much greater understanding of life in other parts of the world; and people can pretty easily (providing on where you live) hop on a plane and spend time immersed in a different culture.

People are cunts or sound regardless of whether they are black, white, blue, green, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, A.N.Other, etc,etc.

Answer me this Stevie (or anyone really), what say did you have in being born White and in Newcastle. None at all. Its all chance, and ridiculous odds. You should be grateful for what you have, and enjoy life, rather than have such bigotted and prejudiced views.

Similar point applies to football clubs. I'm assuming (ass,u,me,etc) you're very proud of being a die hard Geordie having supported them through thin and marginally thicker. They're your club because they're your local club. But you didn't choose to be born in Newcastle. You could easily have been born in Birmingham. What then? Do you take the same role and support your local club which happen to be a boring "nothing club" (in your constant criticisms of them) in Aston Villa, do you go and become an out-of-towner (which you also seem to hate) Newcastle fan because you identify more with the culture, do you pick a random football club, or do you just not get involved in football.

Chance (or God if people believe in him/her/it) has dictated that you were born in whatever year as a white newcastle fan... it could easily have dictated that that the person we affectionately know as Stevie was born to a Pakistani mum and dad 20 years ago in an Aston Villa section of Birmingham. Its worth thinking about that sort of thing before espousing ridiculous views of broad parts of society.

By all means have a go at that Pakistani, that Muslim, that Nigerian who had done something to wrong you but only an incredibly stupid person would broadly have a go at all Pakistanis, Muslims, Nigerians, etc. I'm sure you don't hate all white men based on the number of convicted paedophiles/rapists who are White, Caucasian, and of a similar age group to whatever you might be.

Basically I'm Cuntist - prejudiced against people who act like cunts regardless of their other definable appearances/qualities, everyone else is fine until they act like cunts. The world would be a much better place if everyone was Cuntist

End of rant

:lol:

Muslim's don't drink and Catholics often serve alcohol in Church so there is bound to be a clash of opinions. ;)

Are you muslim Parky?

No.

Barbaric.

Stevie - are you Christian/of another religious persuasion? Just wondering because I'm always curious whether people who belittle other religions, are religious themselves or atheist/agnostic/humanist. Am often amazed at some of the horrendous non-tolerant views espoused by religious people (be they muslim/christian/jew), and a lot of your views echo the ones that I love (and get scared) reading on the dailymail website, mainly of the ilk "this used to be great britain," and "this is a christian country," and "would this be happening if it was a muslim"

I think religion had a key role in the past, and played its part in improving society. But we're past that point, and it only hinders society now. It makes me sad that many people have to use a fear of a judgement day, to encourage them to do more good things than bad.... why not just because its what being a good member of society is about

Don't see the point of being prejudiced against people based on race, religion, height, weight, football club, etc as there are plenty of very sound people who I get on with who are very different to me, and plenty of cunts who move around in the same social groups.

Its not the 1950s anymore. We live in a multicultural world where people of different cultures live in your village/town/city; the internet/satellite tv means we are exposed to so many other people's views and have a much greater understanding of life in other parts of the world; and people can pretty easily (providing on where you live) hop on a plane and spend time immersed in a different culture.

People are cunts or sound regardless of whether they are black, white, blue, green, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, A.N.Other, etc,etc.

Answer me this Stevie (or anyone really), what say did you have in being born White and in Newcastle. None at all. Its all chance, and ridiculous odds. You should be grateful for what you have, and enjoy life, rather than have such bigotted and prejudiced views.

Similar point applies to football clubs. I'm assuming (ass,u,me,etc) you're very proud of being a die hard Geordie having supported them through thin and marginally thicker. They're your club because they're your local club. But you didn't choose to be born in Newcastle. You could easily have been born in Birmingham. What then? Do you take the same role and support your local club which happen to be a boring "nothing club" (in your constant criticisms of them) in Aston Villa, do you go and become an out-of-towner (which you also seem to hate) Newcastle fan because you identify more with the culture, do you pick a random football club, or do you just not get involved in football.

Chance (or God if people believe in him/her/it) has dictated that you were born in whatever year as a white newcastle fan... it could easily have dictated that that the person we affectionately know as Stevie was born to a Pakistani mum and dad 20 years ago in an Aston Villa section of Birmingham. Its worth thinking about that sort of thing before espousing ridiculous views of broad parts of society.

By all means have a go at that Pakistani, that Muslim, that Nigerian who had done something to wrong you but only an incredibly stupid person would broadly have a go at all Pakistanis, Muslims, Nigerians, etc. I'm sure you don't hate all white men based on the number of convicted paedophiles/rapists who are White, Caucasian, and of a similar age group to whatever you might be.

Basically I'm Cuntist - prejudiced against people who act like cunts regardless of their other definable appearances/qualities, everyone else is fine until they act like cunts. The world would be a much better place if everyone was Cuntist

End of rant

Being a cuntist is quite acceptable, but what deems someone being a cunt, is completely open to an individuals interpretation, and there are varying levels of cuntishness. To me a grown man holding his shoes in the hair, singing shoes off if you love the toon, is a low level cunt, but he/she may not be to you. Someone who patronises someone constantly is a high ranking cunt in my eyes. Someone who mentally damages another human being mentally or physically is the highest level of cunt you can get.

As for your other points, yes I am thankful for the country I was brought up in, in the culture I was brought up in, I could easily have been brought up in to these cultures, we don't know how lucky we are.

Relatively speaking my country has been a positive influence on the world, is fair and concious of offending other cultures to the point of paranoia (but I won't go there), and I'm content we (generally) strive for the common good, of nearly all people.

I'm thankful I haven't been brought up in a culture, where human life isn't really valued, I'm thankful I haven't been brought up in a country where children of 3 years of age watch cartoons depicting the murder of Americans by bombings and shootings, I'm thankful I have been brought up in a culture where you don't get your cock chopped off for shaggin someone elses wife, I'm thankful for the fact I can go to a pub and can drink alcohol legally, I am thankful I live in a country where you don't get branded "evil" for enjoying a bet, I'm thankful I haven't been brought up in a society where minorities fully advocate and implement suicide bombings, I'm thankful I live in a society where women are free and don't have to cover their heads in evil looking veils, because their husbands don't want other people lusting over their woman (likely ha), I'm thankful I've been brought up in a society where I can eat a bacon sandwich without breaching the draconian laws which govern my religion, I'm thankful I live in a society which is largely free of self pity and finger pointing, and yes most of all I'm thankful I'm English, where people are warm, interesting, genuine, spirited and innovative.

Have to say a lot of what you say is fair enough. But you do seem to sidestep why you have a go at people who aren't as "lucky" as you and I. If anything you should be more tolerant of others than you'd expect them to be of you, because you are lucky enough to have been brought up in a society that doesn't do such barbaric things as you have outlined, and should have been better educated than the average member of the world

By all means have a go at the people who practice things like female mutilation/circumcision, but you can't have a go at all africans/muslims for the actions of a minority. To be fair, even when its the actions of a majority, you still can't have a go at all of whatever section of society.

Didn't answer my bit about whether you're religious?

Also, do you not look at what is considered "English" with a bit of shame these days. I'm not referring to immigrants, but to the general "me,me,me" and "i want it now culture." Which is at odds with

people are warm, interesting, genuine, spirited and innovative.

Id like to know where i come on Steveis Cunt scale :lol:

Not even as high as someone who takes their shoes off at football games because they perceive the collective Newcastle fan ethic as being "wacky".

Have to say a lot of what you say is fair enough. But you do seem to sidestep why you have a go at people who aren't as "lucky" as you and I. If anything you should be more tolerant of others than you'd expect them to be of you, because you are lucky enough to have been brought up in a society that doesn't do such barbaric things as you have outlined, and should have been better educated than the average member of the world

By all means have a go at the people who practice things like female mutilation/circumcision, but you can't have a go at all africans/muslims for the actions of a minority. To be fair, even when its the actions of a majority, you still can't have a go at all of whatever section of society.

Didn't answer my bit about whether you're religious?

Also, do you not look at what is considered "English" with a bit of shame these days. I'm not referring to immigrants, but to the general "me,me,me" and "i want it now culture." Which is at odds with

people are warm, interesting, genuine, spirited and innovative.

Must say I don't have to worry about random violence going out in Hamburg as I did in England or pubs full of louts eyeing the beautiful women I frequent.

Are you muslim Parky?

No.

Barbaric.

End of rant

Being a cuntist is quite acceptable, but what deems someone being a cunt, is completely open to an individuals interpretation, and there are varying levels of cuntishness. To me a grown man holding his shoes in the hair, singing shoes off if you love the toon, is a low level cunt, but he/she may not be to you. Someone who patronises someone constantly is a high ranking cunt in my eyes. Someone who mentally damages another human being mentally or physically is the highest level of cunt you can get.

As for your other points, yes I am thankful for the country I was brought up in, in the culture I was brought up in, I could easily have been brought up in to these cultures, we don't know how lucky we are.

Relatively speaking my country has been a positive influence on the world, is fair and concious of offending other cultures to the point of paranoia (but I won't go there), and I'm content we (generally) strive for the common good, of nearly all people.

I'm thankful I haven't been brought up in a culture, where human life isn't really valued, I'm thankful I haven't been brought up in a country where children of 3 years of age watch cartoons depicting the murder of Americans by bombings and shootings, I'm thankful I have been brought up in a culture where you don't get your cock chopped off for shaggin someone elses wife, I'm thankful for the fact I can go to a pub and can drink alcohol legally, I am thankful I live in a country where you don't get branded "evil" for enjoying a bet, I'm thankful I haven't been brought up in a society where minorities fully advocate and implement suicide bombings, I'm thankful I live in a society where women are free and don't have to cover their heads in evil looking veils, because their husbands don't want other people lusting over their woman (likely ha), I'm thankful I've been brought up in a society where I can eat a bacon sandwich without breaching the draconian laws which govern my religion, I'm thankful I live in a society which is largely free of self pity and finger pointing, and yes most of all I'm thankful I'm English, where people are warm, interesting, genuine, spirited and innovative.

What a cunt, what other societies do in their own countries has nothing to do with you.

Am also thankful that I can now say your a cunt :D

Are you muslim Parky?

No.

Barbaric.

End of rant

What a cunt, what other societies do in their own countries has nothing to do with you.

Fair enough Bawan what people think of me is completely irrelevant to me, but he said I should put myself in the shoes of those people, saying I could've been born in to these type of cultures, and I gave him reasons why am pleased I'm not, none of that is racist. Women walkin the streets in fuckin veils, I'm pleased they're banned in some places, they are not part of this country and are a statement that women are second class citizens, which is how many in the Islamic world are regarded. The bit I've highlighted, what other societies do in their own country, has everything to do with me, when this evil has seaped in to our own society, and it was highlighted that day when 52 English people woke up at 7am and were dead by 10am.

Are you muslim Parky?

No.

Barbaric.

End of rant

Fair enough Bawan what people think of me is completely irrelevant to me, but he said I should put myself in the shoes of those people, saying I could've been born in to these type of cultures, and I gave him reasons why am pleased I'm not, none of that is racist. Women walkin the streets in fuckin veils, I'm pleased they're banned in some places, they are not part of this country and are a statement that women are second class citizens, which is how many in the Islamic world are regarded. The bit I've highlighted, what other societies do in their own country, has everything to do with me, when this evil has seaped in to our own society, and it was highlighted that day when 52 English people woke up at 7am and were dead by 10am.

That amount of people die every month in Iraq.

Are you muslim Parky?

No.

Barbaric.

End of rant

Aye and we shouldn't be there neither but that's done with now when you think of the attrocities Saddam committed against the Kurds, but perhaps they have a chance now of democracy but do they want it, what's that old saying my old PE teacher used to say, "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink".

Are you muslim Parky?

No.

Barbaric.

End of rant

Aye and we shouldn't be there neither but that's done with now when you think of the attrocities Saddam committed against the Kurds, but perhaps they have a chance now of democracy but do they want it, what's that old saying my old PE teacher used to say, "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink".

I knew we'd agree on Iraq. :wub:

Are you muslim Parky?

No.

Barbaric.

End of rant

Have I got this about right ???:

Born on the steps of SJP>>>>>>>>Geordie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mackem>>>>>>>>>>>>Smoggie>>>Paedophile>>>>>>>>>>>plastic Mag>>>>>>>>>>>>Jew>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Muslim>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Klingon>>>>>>>Man U supporter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Scottish.

Are you muslim Parky?

No.

Barbaric.

End of rant

Born on the steps of SJP>>>>>>>>Geordie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mackem>>>>>>>>>>>>Smoggie>>>Paedophile>>>>>>>>>>>plastic Mag>>>>>>>>>>>>Jew>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Muslim>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Klingon>>>>>>>Man U supporter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Scottish.

Swap Mackem for Scottish and plastic Mag with Man U supporter, and add >>>>>>>>>>mice after mackem, and that's spot on.

Are you muslim Parky?

No.

Barbaric.

End of rant

Swap Mackem for Scottish and plastic Mag with Man U supporter, and add >>>>>>>>>>mice after mackem, and that's spot on.

High six dude !

Stevie, I did ask you 2 q's which have been dodged:

1/ are you religious?

2/ what do you think would have happened (football supporting wise) if you'd been born in an area of Birmingham where its mainly Villa fans?

seriously. I guess you may not want to answer the first q, which is fair enough. but I'd be very interested to hear the answer to the 2nd

Stevie, I did ask you 2 q's which have been dodged:

1/ are you religious?

2/ what do you think would have happened (football supporting wise) if you'd been born in an area of Birmingham where its mainly Villa fans?

seriously. I guess you may not want to answer the first q, which is fair enough. but I'd be very interested to hear the answer to the 2nd

1) I'm not Mother Theresa, but I'm Catholic and believe in God, haven't been to church for a few years though.

2) I'd most likely be a fat cunt, who would say bostin every tenth sentence, and consider Holte Enduz in the Skoi, and On the piss ma lord on the piss to be good funny songs, as well as having an Ellis Out faded Tattoo on my upper right arm.