BNP Wives

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the program...

Nobody needs to protest against or slag off the BNP when they put themselves on show like this. The bit where someone mentions they dont mind the mosque being built around their area, and the woman replies "You will when one of them rapes your daughter"

Genuine lol from the sheer retardedness! :lol:

These mosque thingies do sound pretty scary.

Oh and Stevie, yes you are a racist but don't sell yourself short pal, you are very ignorant about everyone not just people of a different race ;)

The world would be a poorer place without many aspects of Islamic culture imo, not least their architecture.

The designers of Mecca have blood on their hands though Alex. There's a Hillsborough type incident every year round that stupid fucking pole.

That "stupid fucking pole" you speak of means a lot to me as a Muslim and as a person as several members of my family have had the honor of visiting it, one of the last people to go being my grandmother, 89 years of age. Mecca is a place I hope to one day visit and come back as a better person and as a better Muslim. Most go to Mecca with the wish of dying while there as there is no better place to die if you are a Muslim.

So I would appreciate if you could keep your shit to your self and think about what you post the next time you go on and let your shit out about a religious symbol that means a lot to billions of people all around the world.

On a less serious note, you just get on with the Asians that give you free stuff by the sound of thing. :lol:

Mecca is a dangerous place because the damn Saudis, who seem to believe they are the divinely appointed guardians of Islam when really the rest of us wish they would shrivel up and die, refuse to invest properly in the holy sites. They think getting professional people in who actually know what they're doing, who happen to also be Western, will somehow corrupt Mecca and Medina. In reality people dying because a bunch of stiff-necked relics who want to keep Islam in the Stone Age are afraid some German architect can do better than they can, I think that's more of a "corruption" of the holy cities.

Back on topic, the BNP are pretty scary. Those videos remind me of the Westboro Baptist "Church" in the USA, the way they both are openly hostile towards the news media, but it's ok because they end up saying such stupid shit that they can't help but bring ridicule on them.

The world would be a poorer place without many aspects of Islamic culture imo, not least their architecture.

The designers of Mecca have blood on their hands though Alex. There's a Hillsborough type incident every year round that stupid fucking pole.

That "stupid fucking pole" you speak of means a lot to me as a Muslim and as a person as several members of my family have had the honor of visiting it, one of the last people to go being my grandmother, 89 years of age. Mecca is a place I hope to one day visit and come back as a better person and as a better Muslim. Most go to Mecca with the wish of dying while there as there is no better place to die if you are a Muslim.

So I would appreciate if you could keep your shit to your self and think about what you post the next time you go on and let your shit out about a religious symbol that means a lot to billions of people all around the world.

On a less serious note, you just get on with the Asians that give you free stuff by the sound of thing. :lol:

You believe by going to Mecca it makes you a better person? I honestly will never understand people going somewhere where they might lose their lives due to crushing, plus there's no drink. That sign on the way there, Muslims this way, foreigners the other, that's what I call racist.

HAJJ DISASTERS

1987: 400 die as Saudi authorities confront pro-Iranian demonstration

1990: 1,426 pilgrims killed in tunnel leading to holy sites

1994: 270 killed in stampede

1997: 343 pilgrims die and 1,500 injured in fire

1998: At least 118 trampled to death

2001: 35 die in stampede

2003: 14 are crushed to death

2004: 251 trampled to death in stampede

It's not like they're going to miss any goals or anything neither.

Edited by Stevie

You believe by going to Mecca it makes you a better person? I honestly will never understand people going somewhere where they might lose their lives due to crushing, plus there's no drink. That sign on the way there, Muslims this way, foreigners the other, that's what I call racist.

Yep I sure do believe by going to Mecca I will become a better servant of god and a better human. It's pointless bringing up little shitty facts about the disasters, thats what they are a disaster they're not meant to happen but they do so get over it.

And as for, "Plus there is no drink," what the fuck do u expect?

Its the holiest city on the face of the plant for a muslim to visit and you want them to go and get mashed? Sort it out man stevie I thought you had more common sense than that.

Yep I sure do believe by going to Mecca I will become a better servant of god and a better human. It's pointless bringing up little shitty facts about the disasters, thats what they are a disaster they're not meant to happen but they do so get over it.

Its the holiest city on the face of the plant for a muslim to visit and you want them to go and get mashed? Sort it out man stevie I thought you had more common sense than that.

Rome is the holiest city for a catholic to visit but it wouldn't stop me sinking a few Nastro Azzuro's while I was there.

Rome is the holiest city for a catholic to visit but it wouldn't stop me sinking a few Nastro Azzuro's while I was there.

I dont think you would ever go and visit Rome with the intention of going to pray and be a servant to god, the only reason you would go is obviously to get lashed.

If Allah wanted every human to be Muslim then why did he create alcohol?

:lol:;) You being serious about him creating alcohol?

I don't think NJS was suggesting that Allah owns a brewery Bawan :D

Muslim's don't drink and Catholics often serve alcohol in Church so there is bound to be a clash of opinions. :lol:

Millions of Muslims around the world drink.

Are you muslim Parky?

What are your thoughts on these muslims who sew their daughters minges up till they get married?

Muslim's don't drink and Catholics often serve alcohol in Church so there is bound to be a clash of opinions. :lol:

Are you muslim Parky?

What are your thoughts on these muslims who sew their daughters minges up till they get married?

No.

Barbaric.

Are you muslim Parky?

Are Muslims the only people that do evil in the name of religion ???

Are you muslim Parky?

No.

Barbaric.

I always presumed you were. The moral is never presume.

Are you muslim Parky?

No.

Barbaric.

How so dear boy? ;)

Are you muslim Parky?

No.

Barbaric.

You don't have to be Muslim to be antisemitic...

;)