Hardest Footballer

MJD

Sharp's right.. (although I always thought Van Den Hauwe was the pyshco in the Everton team).

The Chelsea player's not right though - this bloke would have had Vinny Jones for breakfast. Begbie of the football pitch tbh

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sharp's right.. (although I always thought Van Den Hauwe was the pyshco in the Everton team).

The Chelsea player's not right though - this bloke would have had Vinny Jones for breakfast. Begbie of the football pitch tbh

Dude, wheres my post? :lol:

I hated Tommy Smith. He was nothing more than a dirty bastard who revelled in his reputation as a 'hard man'. He was a shite footballer.

Leeds had Norman Hunter, Paul Madeley, Jackie Charlton and Paul Reaney who were all better players than him, and at least two of them would have knocked his lights out I reckon.

All that wank the scousers talk about him crocking Macdonald and 'you'll never score against Ratpool again if I'm on the pitch' or something.

'...and he never did', they like to say. He still got the hat-trick against the cunts first though :lol:

Claudio Gentile, the very definition of the phrase fuckin dirty bastard,

In England I'll put them in to a few categories, animal, hard as nails, and would be the hardest cunt in your pub.

Animal: Graeme Souness, arsehole of a man, tremendous footballer, known for disgusting cowardly tackles.

Hard as nails but fair: Bryan Robson

Hardest cunt in your pub: Billy Whitehurst, everybody, and I mean everybody was frightened of him, he hates the toon too.

It is very confusing.

It has a Liverpool vs Everton with 'Chelsea 85/86' above it and then 'West Ham United' below. :lol:

Nar it's Everton v Chelsea at Woodison. The Everton player is obviously Graeme Sharp, Colin Pates on the left, and the uncapped jock Doug Rougvie in the middle.

Hardest cunt in your pub: Billy Whitehurst, everybody, and I mean everybody was frightened of him, he hates the toon too.

I'd forgotten all about him....

He literally was a fucking animal. Became a brickie after football apparently - Michael Elphick's 'McGowan' had nowt on Billy Whitehurst.

It is very confusing.

It has a Liverpool vs Everton with 'Chelsea 85/86' above it and then 'West Ham United' below. :lol:

Nar it's Everton v Chelsea at Woodison. The Everton player is obviously Graeme Sharp, Colin Pates on the left, and the uncapped jock Doug Rougvie in the middle.

What's the 'West Ham United' bit for?

It is very confusing.

What's the 'West Ham United' bit for?

:lol: Have a guess.