Claim to fame

Christmas Tree

My dad once played in goal for a team of vicars and other forces civilians against a professional team of top players in Hong Kong. On that team was former Chelsea and Scotland striker John Spencer, and the face of Skybet Dale Tempest.

I have met the penultimate governor of Hong Kong Sir David Wilson, and stuck my fingers up at Jack Straw as he was being driven out of Downing Street.

I have also sat on and had my picture taken with the bat mobile used in the two Tim Burton batman films.

My grandad has played against a team containing amongst others, Wilf Mannion whilst stationed in India during World War 2.

My uncle Keith is the the accountant for g-list celebrity and shit driver Maureen Rees http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Driving_School

Now some of those are really shit!

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was trying to think of a few, but just off the top of my head;

- I marked Micky Bridges in a game when I was 13 or 14 and he fucking mullered me.

- I was Alan Robson's assistant for the day at an event that was organised through work. His first words to me? 'You. Here's my keys, I've got loads of stuff in my car, go and carry in. Oh, and can we ge someone to watch my car till I leave? Just in case something happens to it.' Cock.

- Same event Cheryl and Ashley Cole were there (not married at the time) and I was made to ask them if they'd say a few words to the crowd. Cheryl declined but to be fair was nice about it, I actually felt a bit sorry for them as she just turned up to watch her niece sing and didn't want any fuss.

- My Mrs is canny pally with Ant (but not Dec) and his family and I used to talk to him in the local Off License about NUFC related stuff after he got chinned in the Bigg Market and had to drink in the house. Canny lad and knew his football.

I met Mirandhina when I was kid (he gave me a signed ball which I still have) as well as most of the 89-90 squad (Roy Aitken, on the open day they had at the ground (anyone remember that?) and seen other footballers but other than Dyer acting the cunt every Monday night in Baja nothing to write home about.

Can't say I've watched it. Should I?

Aye. If you like lavish musicals about being a gay while the Nazi's rise to power in Germany.

Personally that's my most favourite genre.

;)

I think I will continue to give it a miss thanks.

Shite claim to fame like but I played football against that paedo who was in the paper last neet who used to be on Century FM. He was in the top 10 shittest players av ever seen, and a knew he'd be something like a homosexual or a paedo you can just tell with some people.

yesterday on the train I was sat opposite this

MARTIN_PLATT.jpg

If there's a North West look, that is it. Ugliest cunts in Britain in my view. Dwarf like rodents, especially Mancs.

I fucked Cherie Blair.

(whilst Wacky broke her back doors in at the same time. Mexican Sandwich. That's how she's got that wierd look on her face all the time - she just can't stop thinking about it) (Wacky may, or may not, confirm this claim to fame)

I fucked Cherie Blair.

(whilst Wacky broke her back doors in at the same time. Mexican Sandwich. That's how she's got that wierd look on her face all the time - she just can't stop thinking about it) (Wacky may, or may not, confirm this claim to fame)

I can back this up, I gave her a dirty sanchez the same night.

i served ex page 3 strumpet maria whittaker when i worked for bhs. cracking tits.

met greg rusedski in a bar in wimbledon village.

Ah, the Whittaker! I 'admired' her a few times in my teenage days. sneaking the sun in the bog for a 'shite'. ;)

yesterday on the train I was sat opposite this

MARTIN_PLATT.jpg

If there's a North West look, that is it. Ugliest cunts in Britain in my view. Dwarf like rodents, especially Mancs.

;)

I know where you're coming from!

I once met Pav when he just signed and had a bit of craic with him and it was fucking hilarious. He could hardly speak english and was more buzzing than me at a fan recognising him! Also met SBR when he officially opened the new bottling hall at the Tyne Brewery and he was a class act. Was in Orlando at the universal studios a couple of years ago when the wife said, 'Isn't he a footballer?' as John Terry walked about a foot past me without me noticing. I turned round looked at him and said 'aye'. Some cockney then stopped Terry for an autograph as the wife said, 'are you going to talk to him?' I replied, 'what do you want me to say, like, nice pen, John?' He either pretended not to hear or was as unbothered as I was.

Was also in Zorbas with the wife when I went for a piss. I'd just finished and zipped up when a young girl came in. I told her she was in the wrong toilets and took her out. It was Ketsbaias daughter! I suppose I was lucky he didn't chuck off his shirt and start kicking me like a lunatic.

Mother and aunt used to walk to school with George Best's sisters. (They lived in the next street. (Grillagh way, Belfast), and my grandfather was asked for advice by a young sammy McIlroy about wether he should stick to his job or go to England as an apprentice footballer.

I once heckled Frank Skinner

What did you say? And did he put you down?

Wasn't really a heckle as such. Canny embarrassing cos I hate piss-heads at comedy, but he was doing his Bullseye bit and having had a couple I jumped in with the "Iiiiiiiiiiiiin one" catchphrase. Must have pissed him off cos that's what he was going on to himself, but he was pleasant about it.

More pleasant than he was to another heckler who he cleverly put down with the witty retort "shut up yer cunt!"