Jason Scotland (Swansea)

Jay Jay Sea

Wondering waht folks opinion are of this chap. See hit banging in some good goals for Swansea this season and seems fairly quick and strong and has taken his goals really well. I think he is a really decent striker and think he would do well in the Premiership and I'd go as far to say he wouldn't be a bad player for us. Granted he has no PL experience but he's young and seemingly gifted. I wouldn't even go as far to say that we (as a club) would be setting our sights far to low by even thinking of signing this fella. I say this as I think he could be the real deal.

Any thoughts on this chap?

Wondering waht folks opinion are of this chap. See hit banging in some good goals for Swansea this season and seems fairly quick and strong and has taken his goals really well. I think he is a really decent striker and think he would do well in the Premiership and I'd go as far to say he wouldn't be a bad player for us. Granted he has no PL experience but he's young and seemingly gifted. I wouldn't even go as far to say that we (as a club) would be setting our sights far to low by even thinking of signing this fella. I say this as I think he could be the real deal.

Any thoughts on this chap?

I am pretty sure he is 30yrs old or pretty near to that - apparently a late bloomer - Martinez has got the best out of him and has set the team up to compensate for his low workrate - but he is a good player , however, i reckon the manager should take a lot of the plaudits

JJ don't fuck your reputation by starting football threads chap.

Look here Parkster chap, I'me done with incest, murder, rape, multilation, cheating, gambling, drinking, fighting, wife-beating and mam-kissing (open mouth so not the same as incest). I just want society to give me a chance. A chance to be somebody. Leave my dark past behind. But I can't because you will not let me. You live to far away to burn your house down and murder your wife and you were the last piece in the jigsaw but you are untouchable. And that hurts me nore than you will ever know.

Anyone reading this topic that I have started. Don't read it.

JJ don't fuck your reputation by starting football threads chap.

Look here Parkster chap, I'me done with incest, murder, rape, multilation, cheating, gambling, drinking, fighting, wife-beating and mam-kissing (open mouth so not the same as incest). I just want society to give me a chance. A chance to be somebody. Leave my dark past behind. But I can't because you will not let me. You live to far away to burn your house down and murder your wife and you were the last piece in the jigsaw but you are untouchable. And that hurts me nore than you will ever know.

Anyone reading this topic that I have started. Don't read it.

One of my prospective victims has turned down the offer a couple of glasses of wine the neet. Bitch.

Speaking about Championship players what about that young lad at Coventry Gunnarson, Gudjonson, Go-onson or whatever he is called. Only seen "highlights" of the lad but looks talented for someone so young. Scored a cracker recently too didnt he?