What you doing this weekend?

wykikitoon

Who said anything about you being invited, no doubt you would ruin a good night.

I'd make the night, might even give you some of my cast off fanny if you're interested.

As much as it sounds interesting your still not coming.

Burn! How low has Wacky's stock fallen? B)

Tonight - Gan down the pub or round a mates house for a few bevvies.

Tomorrow - Work then probably gan round another mates house to watch the Khan fight.

Sunday - Work again.

I'm not bothered, his mam is probably supervising the alcohol consumption anyway.

Acutally none of my family will be in the house.

This is a house party!? :angry:

Toontastic has got to gatecrash.

i know where he lives <_<

tonight on drink in hoose

tomorrow me daughter has just announced she is getting married so having a get together, dusting the old disco lights down.

sunday chill as I'm manning shipping on Monday and I do not have a clue what I'm doing B)

Who said anything about you being invited, no doubt you would ruin a good night.

I'd make the night, might even give you some of my cast off fanny if you're interested.

As much as it sounds interesting your still not coming.

Burn! How low has Wacky's stock fallen? B)

Tonight - Gan down the pub or round a mates house for a few bevvies.

Tomorrow - Work then probably gan round another mates house to watch the Khan fight.

Sunday - Work again.

I'm not bothered, his mam is probably supervising the alcohol consumption anyway.

Acutally none of my family will be in the house.

This is a house party!? :angry:

Toontastic has got to gatecrash.

i know where he lives <_<

And how do you know this imformation?

Busy weekend for me...

Cooking dinner for a young lady tonight.

Jitsu tomorrow afternoon then meeting up with another young lady afterwards.

More Jitsu on Sunday afternoon (depending on how hospitable/charitable young lady no 2 is tomorrow evening)

At some point I need to start applying for my next set of jobs as well.

Few pints straight after work. Home by 9pm for a bit of tea.

Tomorrow, I'll do some tidying at me dear old ma's, bit of shopping for her, match on the interwebs then either the pictures or a dvd.

Sunday, Nice lie in. Then down the Ginger Giraffe/Tavistock for the best Sunday dinner in the North East. Few pints around the coast, walk it off along the beach, home in time for Come Dine With Me on E4.

Edited by Happy Face

I'm going to stand outside the Mosque up the west end with a sign saying Allah sucks pigs cocks (and he swallows) and see who gets arrested first, me or the muslims who'll berate me.

I'm going to stand outside the Mosque up the west end with a sign saying Allah sucks pigs cocks (and he swallows) and see who gets arrested first, me or the muslims who'll berate me.

B)

Tonight: Nothing. Stafford is boring as piss.

Tomorrow: Flat-Hunting. I'm on the move again, back to Manchester. Looking for a flat as near to manc-mag as possible. He's got this unrequited love thing going on.

Sunday: Nothing. Stafford is boring as piss.

If there is anything left to arrest. B)

Was supposed to be going to a mates for a drink tonight but things change quickly now he and his missus have a 2 month old. Can't say I'm too arsed because I'm not a huge fan of kids, well apart from my nephew.

Nothing on the cards for tomorrow night at the minute either.

There'll be plenty left, I mean I'll get a police cordon to protect me in my perfectly acceptable demonstration, erm.............won't I

There'll be plenty left, I mean I'll get a police cordon to protect me in my perfectly acceptable demonstration, erm.............won't I

"He has only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and any (food) over which the name of other than Allah has been invoked. But if one is forced by necessity, without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits, then Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Fair play to Allah, if you get to the barbecue late and there's only pig's cocks left then crack on. I guess not transgressing due limits probably means don't make yourself sick on them? Nowt worse than puking up pig's cocks anyway.

Allah, your flexible God.

Tonight - Had a few drinks with work as someone was leaving, now just relaxing with a few cans.

Tomorrow - Up bright & early to pay the deposit and sign stuff etc for our new flat, then pub, train, match, pub, train, pub, home.

Sunday - Housework and binning a load of stuff that I don't want to take when we move.

:angry:

Tonight: Nothing. Stafford is boring as piss.

Tomorrow: Flat-Hunting. I'm on the move again, back to Manchester. Looking for a flat as near to manc-mag as possible. He's got this unrequited love thing going on.

Sunday: Nothing. Stafford is boring as piss.

Oh shit, I'm in Manchester tomorrow.

If I see anyone that looks like this

RyanMoloneyMed.gif

I'll say hello.