Stevie says...

smoggeordie

OK, Next up Wackys avatar. If were going to do this, how about we do it properly?

Danny if I ever have the pleasure of meeting you I'm going to stab you in the neck with a rusty butter knife, I also hope you spend the rest of your life in an oxygen tent.

Wacky...

Seeing as Danny's just 'snitched' via PM, can you watch what your posting please?

Don't mind the sentiment, I fully understand it, believe me!

Oh and Danny, i'd think twice before trying to 'expose' me on here. You're actually posting something that everyone sees when they click my profile anyway so it's hardly likely to bother me. I'd be very careful that I don't return the favour though :D

Perhaps I should change my photo to the Bosnich salute - what do you think?

Tit!

No probs Craig.

He's a predictable bastard I'll give him that. Don't cry for me Danny B :icon_lol:

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, Next up Wackys avatar. If were going to do this, how about we do it properly?

Danny if I ever have the pleasure of meeting you I'm going to stab you in the neck with a rusty butter knife, I also hope you spend the rest of your life in an oxygen tent.

Wacky...

Seeing as Danny's just 'snitched' via PM, can you watch what your posting please?

Oh and Danny, i'd think twice before trying to 'expose' me on here. You're actually posting something that everyone sees when they click my profile anyway so it's hardly likely to bother me. I'd be very careful that I don't return the favour though :D

Tit!

Publish please, in the interests of open debate.

Wacky...

Tit!

Go on then Craig, return the favour.

Isn't Wacky's avatar a still from Every Which Way But Loose? Class film, very funny, you'd only find it offensive if you were being a humourless self righteous prick. That biker gang leader's a hoot.

funny you should say that.......

tell you what though, I love "Oliver"- top musical film type thingy :D

I'm a strict advocate of law and order, and frankly I find your glorification of a criminal both offensive and upsetting.

* retreats to moral high ground *

http://www.skunkers.net/reunited/showthread.php?t=44984

I think the banning did some serious damage to Stevie. Now he thinks he is black.

How so? I really can't be arsed to register on that board, the last time my tiny little mind was corrupted by some gynaecological photos toonraider put up.

Why is it acceptable on this forum? I'm black and I come on here and read terms like darkies, and wogs, banded about like confetti, why is it part of the culture of this forum? "If you don't like it fuck off" but just remember you could've been born black or chinese or muslim.

:D

Isn't Wacky's avatar a still from Every Which Way But Loose? Class film, very funny, you'd only find it offensive if you were being a humourless self righteous prick. That biker gang leader's a hoot.

Clint's a misogynist though. :D

Apparently used to ask "Have you flossed?" if he wanted to have sex :icon_lol:

Wacky...

Tit!

Go on then Craig, return the favour.

I'd love to get my hands on a photo of you.

I think the banning did some serious damage to Stevie. Now he thinks he is black.

How so? I really can't be arsed to register on that board, the last time my tiny little mind was corrupted by some gynaecological photos toonraider put up.

Why is it acceptable on this forum? I'm black and I come on here and read terms like darkies, and wogs, banded about like confetti, why is it part of the culture of this forum? "If you don't like it fuck off" but just remember you could've been born black or chinese or muslim.

:D:icon_lol:

Baggio Mk II tbh.

:icon_lol:

Got to hand it to Stevie. :D

I'm a strict advocate of law and order, and frankly I find your glorification of a criminal both offensive and upsetting.

As a Deaths Head Moth enthusiast, I find your avatar insulting to the species.

Since they have no vocal chords,I feel i must speak on their behalf and request that you remove the background filth forthwith.

Otherwise I'll go crying to the mods like a pissy little Bairn :icon_lol:

It's getting to stage that I wishing I was still going to the lane at the weekend, just because, well it might have happened. A chance in 40,000 but if this continues.

See Wacky for the cutlery :D

It's getting to stage that I wishing I was still going to the lane at the weekend, just because, well it might have happened. A chance in 40,000 but if this continues.

Changed my mind, sharpening a screwdriver up.

It's the pirate and actors playing nazi's massacre of '03 all over again. :icon_lol:

Shame, there was something appealingly "Hammer Horror" about the rusty butter knife :icon_lol:

Since they have no vocal chords,I feel i must speak on their behalf and request that you remove the background filth forthwith.

Otherwise I'll go crying to the mods like a pissy little Bairn :icon_lol:

OK I admit I'm a mothist. You've outed me, so what. I apologise for nothing, they're all bastards, flapping against the window and eating my suits in the wardrobe. Cunts.

* Woops *

tell you what though, I love "Oliver"- top musical film type thingy :icon_lol:

Otherwise I'll go crying to the mods like a pissy little Bairn :)

OK I admit I'm a mothist. You've outed me, so what. I apologise for nothing, they're all bastards, flapping against the window and eating my suits in the wardrobe. Cunts.

* Woops *

A self-confessed mothist? Here?!?! :D

* Woops *

A self-confessed mothist? Here?!?! :D

I realise not many will understand....

Edited by Kitman

Fuck off you moth lover

tell you what though, I love "Oliver"- top musical film type thingy :)

Otherwise I'll go crying to the mods like a pissy little Bairn :panic:

Fuck off you moth lover

Have you not enjoyed the pleasure of those silky wings? :icon_lol::rolleyes: