Official match thread. Tottenham Hotspur - Newcastle United

tommo

The funny thing is about the (attempted) cup final jibe is that he's desperate to beat us just so he can gloat on here. The fucking irony of his shit patter man :D

The thing is he is desperate for a Spurs win so he can gloat, but I reckon he will attempt to come over as the 'look, I told you it wasn't much of a deal to me - unlike you lot and your cup final etc etc'.

The thing is - why would our ''cup final'' be fucking Spurs? :icon_lol:

He's so pathetically deluded it's unreal, you would think he's a mackem :)

Tbh, Spurs think EVERY game's a cup final pretty much. Chelsea, Arse, Us, Hammers, ManU etc etc, when in reality, I don't think anyone really cares apart from them. To us, it's just another fixture where less than three points is a bad result.

Yep.

Oh Well.

I think the day when Spurs is our ''cup final'' is when we meet them in an actual cup final :panic:

:rolleyes:

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny thing is about the (attempted) cup final jibe is that he's desperate to beat us just so he can gloat on here. The fucking irony of his shit patter man :D

The thing is he is desperate for a Spurs win so he can gloat, but I reckon he will attempt to come over as the 'look, I told you it wasn't much of a deal to me - unlike you lot and your cup final etc etc'.

Tbh, Spurs think EVERY game's a cup final pretty much. Chelsea, Arse, Us, Hammers, ManU etc etc, when in reality, I don't think anyone really cares apart from them. To us, it's just another fixture where less than three points is a bad result.

Yep.

Oh Well.

I think the day when Spurs is our ''cup final'' is when we meet them in an actual cup final :panic:

I wouldn't hold you're breath.

Yeah I don't think we are really that fussed about the Milk cup.

The thing is - why would our ''cup final'' be fucking Spurs? :panic:

He's so pathetically deluded it's unreal, you would think he's a mackem :rolleyes:

Yep.

Oh Well.

I think the day when Spurs is our ''cup final'' is when we meet them in an actual cup final :rolleyes:

A proper final btw Danny, not the League cup.... :icon_lol: When you've tasted the atmosphere of the Champions League the UEFA cup isn't quite the same...but for you guys, those "B" cups are ideal. Danny "B". So fitting. :)

Yep.

Oh Well.

HA HA you would cum in your pants (if your old enough) atthe thought of a trip to Wembley. :rolleyes:

Yep.

Oh Well.

HA HA you would cum in your pants (if your old enough) atthe thought of a trip to Wembley. :rolleyes:

Over rated tbh, no comparison with the San Siro/Nou Camp etc.

Yep.

Oh Well.

It would probably be almost impossible to get tickets for the Newcastle end, so no, not really.

Yep.

Oh Well.

Rubbish, I have been to all three and Wembley is easily top of the list. Nou Camp is a bit of a dump to be honest, not even as good as the Bernabeu.

Yep.

Oh Well.

Rubbish, I have been to all three and Wembley is easily top of the list. Nou Camp is a bit of a dump to be honest, not even as good as the Bernabeu.

Are you fucking serious? Have you had a proper look round the stadium?

I got a tour last year and its one of the best things ive ever seen. Its absolutely maginificent and everything is perfectly clean. The trophy cabint is huge, it has its own museum which covers 2 floors. A seperate building for its club shop it has so much merchandise. Even comparing it to another stadium its in no way a dump. Perhaps to your own shitty ground yes.

Yep.

Oh Well.

I got a tour last year and its one of the best things ive ever seen. Its absolutely maginificent and everything is perfectly clean. The trophy cabint is huge, it has its own museum which covers 2 floors. A seperate building for its club shop it has so much merchandise. Even comparing it to another stadium its in no way a dump. Perhaps to your own shitty ground yes.

How did you get the vid of wor lass in the throws of ecstacy??

The more I think about it, the more I think we should take them on by trying to play good football. Prove that we're better than them in this respect. Okay, we're no great shakes, but neither are they. We have been lacking any kind of footballing stewardship for virtually a whole season. Now that Shearer and Dowie are here, maybe they are trying to mould us into a fucking football team. Now that would be a novel idea!!! C'mmonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I have to disagree with that. We've been playing very good football for a couple of months now even when results haven't gone our way.

Why d'you have to piss on my parade? I have seen Spurs for, oooh, all of half an hour (apart from the game at St James') this year and just know they are nothing special. Shearer reads my posts, so now, having read your reply, he doesn't know what to expect. Well done.

:D

Yep.

Oh Well.

Clean? Its nothing to do with how clean it is. It is already suffering from concrete decay which are causing parts to crumble, apparently this is not being helped by the open air nature of the stadium. This leads to a slightly tatty appearance. As for the museum I have to once again refer you back to the Bernabeu which once again pisses from a high height.

Santiago_Bernabeu.jpg vs Camp_nou_2.jpg

No contest.

Wembley is massively underated because it is brand new but trust me it will be a classic in years to come.

Edited by Danny B

The thing is - why would our ''cup final'' be fucking Spurs? :)

He's so pathetically deluded it's unreal, you would think he's a mackem :panic:

Yep.

Oh Well.

I think the day when Spurs is our ''cup final'' is when we meet them in an actual cup final :rolleyes:

Clean? Its nothing to do with how clean it is. It is already suffering from concrete decay which are causing parts to crumble, apparently this is not being helped by the open air nature of the stadium. This leads to a slightly tatty appearance. As for the museum I have to once again refer you back to the Bernabeu which once again pisses from a high height.

Santiago_Bernabeu.jpg vs Camp_nou_2.jpg

No contest.

Wembley is massively underated because it is brand new but trust me it will be a classic in years to come.

I love how you've probably picked the shittest shot of the nou camp you could find when theres plenty better shots of it when you google it.

For example: http://barcelonadaytours.files.wordpress.c.../camp_nou_5.jpg

So aye, a dump :icon_lol:

Yeah, looks good full of people. No so when empty.

Wembley is better.

One is a national stadium funded by the Government and the other is a football club owned and ran by the supporters. Id say the latter have done a pretty good job of it tbh.

watched the interview i think shearer will have them really fired up by now. i think we can win tommorrow. I dont know why our record is good there but i always get optimistic regardless of who we are playing near the match.

As every moment ticks by my confidence evaporates more.

You need it so much more than us and there is nothing more jellyfish like than a Spurs team with less to lose.

We will see how it goes, atmosphere should be good but we'll see which way that works. We aren't good enough to silence a crowd put it that way.

I'm not sure what the best way to play against Spurs is as they do play some decent stuff at times.