Banning Danny B...?

GafferTape

Has this been considered by Admin? It must have, surely?

WUM threads all over the place, not something I want in a relegation struggle.

Not that I’m a prolific poster, but I don’t even bother lurking anymore because of the inevitable shit he causes. SpackersOnline isn’t an option either.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I’m a prolific poster, but I don’t even bother lurking anymore because of the inevitable shit he causes. SpackersOnline isn’t an option either.

What he said

What he said

Don't worry. He'll sharp disappear when Spurs have their shit start next year.

What he said

Don't worry. He'll sharp disappear when Spurs have their shit start next year.

Dunno, if we're in the Championship I think he'll hang around.

Now if Spuds went down and we inexplicable started doing well.......

Either way. I reckon he's great value.

I think we should have a Danny B's greatest hits thread to showcase all the times he's been bang on the money without wumming anyone. My favourite was...

Why would you be peaved with Ashley trying to sort out the mess you're in financially?

Surely you should be pleased he is securing the future of your club?

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;#entry494502

No need for a banning, he's harmless and nothing he says is terribly offensive. Also, if you are allowing some of his rank patter to wind you up then you really need to have a word with yourself.

Besides, whether it was intended as a wind-up or not, I see no problem with the Fire Sale thread he started today, far better discuss that than some of the nonsense arguments going on over in the General threads.

Exactly BW. If you look at my last few threads

"Owen, Firesale and next season" they have all generated real debate.

Rather that than Wacky and SMs pathetic attempts at flirting or Fop and Manc banging on at each other, surely?

Rather that than Wacky and SMs pathetic attempts at flirting or Fop and Manc banging on at each other, surely?

Banning? They should fucking promote you. You're what every forum needs.

:nufc:

He's just gutted that we've been humble in defeat to Spurs tbh. So desperate for any sort of bite that he's making threads about out predicament to get a rise.

Not so, I found the gulf in class yesterday almost embarrassing. That might sound like a wind up but I actually felt quite sorry for you.

Why the fuck do we need to ban the fucker. If you do not like his posts do not read them. For a crap WUM he has some success and yes he has got me to bite once or twice.

I cannot understand his fascination with NUFC but hey it's not life threatening.

There are worse than him Alex, Stevie et al. :nufc:

He's just gutted that we've been humble in defeat to Spurs tbh. So desperate for any sort of bite that he's making threads about out predicament to get a rise.

Not so, I found the gulf in class yesterday almost embarrassing. That might sound like a wind up but I actually felt quite sorry for you.

You were better, there was no 'gulf' in class, thats just pejorative nonsense. Once Martins and Viduka were on, it was an even contest.

You were better, there was no 'gulf' in class, thats just pejorative nonsense. Once Martins and Viduka were on, it was an even contest.

It was more even, certainly not even. We had several guilt edged chances to wrap it up.

It was more even, certainly not even. We had several guilt edged chances to wrap it up.

And yet you would have drawn if Oba's goal had not been wrongly chalked off.

You were better than us but don't flatter yourself.

Word.

And yet you would have drawn if Oba's goal had not been wrongly chalked off.

You were better than us but don't flatter yourself.

Martins would have missed if the whistle hadn't gone :nufc:

Which you failed to take due to your lack of class. We also had gilt-edged chances to get a draw, which would have been a bit harsh on you lot on the basis of the 90 minutes.

:nufc: I get right under your skin don't I Daniel?

Which you failed to take due to your lack of class. We also had gilt-edged chances to get a draw, which would have been a bit harsh on you lot on the basis of the 90 minutes.

A bit harsh? 56.4% possession and about 15 more shots would say it would be more than a bit harsh.

I would go as far to say we deserved at least a three goal cushion.