Pissed Off

khay

Recently moved flat at the end of last month.

We moved in on a Friday and the shower (There is only a shower in the flat and no bath hence the big problem) stopped working over the weekend and thus the leasing company was notified at the start of the week of the problem.

It took until Thursday with chasing calls everyday to the leasing company to get an engineer out to have a look at the problem and even then he turned up after 6 to have a look at the problem. He spent about 10 minutes said it looks like air is getting in and then cleaned the filter and the shower worked okay again. He advised if the problem happens again that the manufacture of the shower will have to be contacted as it was a problem with the shower.

It was a holiday weekend and of course the shower broke after one use on Friday evening. We had to wait until Tuesday to report the problem to both leasing company and the manufacture of the pump. The manufacturing could not get someone out till the following tuesday to fix the problem. They showed up 3 hours late said air was getting in and speak to ever installed the shower. I would like to refer my readers to the paragraph above.

This was reported to our leasing agency on tuesday morning as you can see still no one taking the blame and no date to getting a fixed shower.

I've sent them an email advising that if we do not hear back by mid day today will shall be checking into a hotel for the weekend at a cost to the landlord and company and the resulting days next week until fixed. If the problem is still not resolved at the start of the week we have advised that we shall be calling in a separate plumber to have a look and install a new shower if necessary.

:D:o :o :o:lol: :lol: :lol:;):icon_lol:

:o:o

Poor you, Isnt it always the same, no one takes responsibility for anything and simply coughs up...its always pass the buck :o

What are you doing then, 'borrowing' a bath/shower from someone?

:D

Seriously, by now I'd have had a new shower installed and sent the slumlord the bill. 6 weeks is fucking outrageus, and regardless who the fault lies with it's his responsibility to remedy it.

Get a fucking power shower.

6 weeks? its 3 and I have showered everyday since and in the morning to. :P

I just have to press the reset button every 30- 60 seconds however my girlfriend can't reach as its outside the shower and round the bit. So I have to stand and watch her :razz: .

Temporally fix today. :rolleyes:

I bet your smegma is horrific.

Crusted solid tbf

Will need a chisel not soap to get clean.

:razz:

I had to catheterise a man the other day who'd not washed in a while, almost needed a fucking pneumnatic drill to shift it.